**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Size Matters Bugged

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Posting this for Blair123
Size Matters appears to be bugged. She-Hulk, a size L champ, is having her heavy attacks glanced and is getting the damage reflected from the particle node.

https://youtu.be/mr-KWuVlKr4
https://youtu.be/AhZ9PvFr36Q

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The two videos are from Variant 7.3.1 and Variant 2.1.1
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Pacify?

Pacify?

He said he wasn’t running it.
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Thought the size matters variants required XL champs not L champs hence the glancing and reflection of damage
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    How would pacify affect it?
  • OB1KNBEOB1KNBE Posts: 8
    Definitely bugged with new update. I have a device not updated to check. Had started doing this variant on an alternate account and did the first path yesterday with no damage reflected. Now with update glance is being applied on capiw second hit of heavy.
    Pre January update.

With January update.

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    I would've let it slip if it was only in progression content...But I forgot that the node was in map7 AQ. Just saw a post regarding this.
    This needs immediate attention.
  • Fred1Fred1 Posts: 36
    I have just tested in variant 2, and yes the problem appear also !
    Fred
  • R6acerR6acer Posts: 23
    edited January 2022
    I finished variant 7 a few days ago and yes any two hit heavy champ has the second hit glancing. It was a pain
  • markie_markmarkie_mark Posts: 4
    Bump, confirm the same bug in variant 7.3.1.
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is digging into it to investigate.

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is digging into it to investigate.

Awesome
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    It looks like its champs of *2 hit* heavies
  • sheryfsheryf Posts: 25
    the same happens to me. it is not only multi hit heavy issue, cgr/spider2099 heavy got glanced too.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/297150/known-issues-version-33-3

Now that we have this official list, I think it might be beneficial to bring this bug up again since it was omitted from the list of known bugs
  • I tried to do the size matters path in variant 7 2.2 today with Red Guardian (size M).
    I noticed it works fine when the opponent is stunned after a parry, but the heavy gets glanced whenever I counter the opponent's heavy or special attack.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is digging into it to investigate.

AA's heavys are also glanced in the XL variant. I made a thread but everyone ignored it.
  • Hey there, the team is working on a fix that should be ready by the next update.

Hey there, the team is working on a fix that should be ready by the next update.

Coolio
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Bet. Like wags fix?
  • ArshavinArshavin Posts: 26
    Is the fix worked for anyone? I just tested in variant 2 and my omega red' heavy attacks were still glanced.
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Nope, not fixed in any medium. Aq/variant/etc
  • HerizonHazeHerizonHaze Posts: 33
    Is it fixed ?