Fix bugs in game? Nah. Update ui? Definitely

Just doesn’t seem right to me, they have had ongoing issues with parry, peoples games crashing and freezing. Characters getting big and miniature, now AW issue with banning. You’d imagine they would put those priorities high on the board rather then updating the UI. Getting pretty fed up dealing with all this and only getting health potions for AW, AQ and dungeons. Love this game like crazy and love playing it, but driving me up a wall with how they’re going about the bugs and not giving us better compensation for how long all this has been going on

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Forum name checks out. Nothing to see here.
  • Conspiracyism_0Conspiracyism_0 Member Posts: 19
    edited January 2022

You realize that there are different departments that are involved with this game right? UI designers aren't devs who work on bugs. Champion designers don't work on the game engine update. At least your forum name checks out.

Yes of course there’s different departments to games and all, but like I said you’d imagine they would make it top priority to fix the game before updating their ui and what not. Fixing bugs within a game that’s been going on months has to be top priority before updating their ui. Who knows, this ui update might cause more bugs they need to fix, or it could help it.
This discussion has been closed.