**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Am I aloud to play on two diffrent devices with the same marvel account

JJMACJJMAC Posts: 84
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I was was wondering if I could play Mcoc on my tablet and phone on the same account or is that against the rules?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Yes, it’s allowed.
  • JJMACJJMAC Posts: 84
    So you're saying I can play on two different devices on the same account? Cause someone I met before says they got banned for that.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    JJMAC said:

So you're saying I can play on two different devices on the same account? Cause someone I met before says they got banned for that.

That person was making stuff up. Probably shared details and didn't want to admit it. 7 years strong 1 account that I log into with my Android and Apple.
  • Hey @JJMAC, it's not against our Terms of Service to play the game on more than one device. Provided you're only accessing your own account and nobody else is accessing it, you have nothing to worry about.

If you're ever unsure whether or not something may be a violation of our Terms of Service, you can review them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en

If you'd like clarification about anything mentioned in our Terms of Service, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.