**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thank You Game Team!

2»

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Congrats @GroundedWisdom

Mine apparently just cleared Customs so I’m a little behind you. Which should dispel any notion that winners are stealth Kabam employees.

Dr. Zola

@DrZola playing the long con
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Congrats GW. Is it a puzzle piece ?
  • Options
    ARW2000ARW2000 Posts: 53
    Ooh you pulled a guillotine, congrats. Mine's still in transit most exited to see what pop funko I get.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    ARW2000 said:

Ooh you pulled a guillotine, congrats. Mine's still in transit most exited to see what pop funko I get.

Yes I'm in central Canada, they're on the west coast. Less travel and no customs. Hope it comes soon!
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Congrats GroundedWisdom!
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Not going to lie I'm actually trying to read the autographs on the box cuz I want to see who signed it. Were you able to make out any names?
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

Comments were nuked?

and the disagrees, didn’t know they could do that
    I get removing comments that break the rules, but nobody is breaking the rules by pressing disagree. Even though the disagrees are uncalled for in this post, the mod team removing them as they please sets a dangerous precedent for the integrity of the forum imo. Just my 2 cents.

That being said, congrats to all the winners!
    I get where you’re coming from, but there’s also a precedent for mods intervening for more than just rule violations. Mods clean up comment threads all the time just to keep them less cluttered, even if no rules are being broken. It’s not too much of a leap then for them to remove some disagrees here and there, especially on a thread like this
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

Not going to lie I'm actually trying to read the autographs on the box cuz I want to see who signed it. Were you able to make out any names?

A couple.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Congratulations
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Congrats!! Mine just arrived in the mail as well :)

• Options
    PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    We gotta see more mcoc funko pops though. An Ægon pop would be sick
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    PuttPutt said:

We gotta see more mcoc funko pops though. An Ægon pop would be sick

Him, Morningstar, VTD (six inch), Symbiote Supreme, Overseer, and Purgatory would be sick
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    This is pretty cool