**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dropped out of war again !!

2»

Comments

• Our alliance -[BAH-] OnlyGOATS has been dropped from 3 wars so far this season. Please assist @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Yep, happened to us 2 times then it worked once then it happened again.. total 3 times, and we’re basically told we did it to ourselves, then maybe something was up, then stay tuned for in game compensation after the conclusion of their investigation.. we were almost in gold 1 and now we’ll be in silver 1 most likely. Alliance name: OnlyGOATS
    Ingame name: •Agent47•
  • Kal_El_1986Kal_El_1986 Posts: 5
    Hey our alliance was effected last aw. I sent a ticket and they said it was our fault…

Our alliance is +[RED]+
    Hopefully u can help.

Hey there, would anyone affected by this be able to share the name and/or tag of their alliance? You can send me a message directly if you'd prefer that over posting it here.

• hendemerahendemera Posts: 6
    TITAN727 said:

My alliance was Dropped out of 3 Wars this season. I had sent in multiple tickets, one ticket reply said nothing was wrong and we unenlisted ourselves…..last ticket said they are investigating a bug. This season needs to be canceled….

We did the same. We had our tickets closed saying there wasn’t anything wrong. We uploaded these responses on this post, and (not) surprisingly the comment was deleted. Still no word from anyone at Kabam.
  • hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78

Hey there, for those who have not done so, please let us know your alliance name and tag. (Either in this thread or by messaging me directly.) The team is working on addressing this for those affected, and we want to make sure that we don't miss anyone affected by this.

Hello Zibiit. I understand everyone is more than likely focused on addressing the input issues after yesterday's update. I wanted to remind you of this pending issue. My feeling is until this and the input issues are resolved, AW (and AQ) are not viable. They should either be discontinued or the scoring system disabled (with equivalent compensation). I hope you can determine the cause and resolve very soon.
  • PlyerPlyer Posts: 1
    My alliance is [BoDC] Body Count
    We got de-listed from war matching a war ago. We lost one war score as a result. Please fix this war dropping problem.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    edited February 2022
    @Kabam Zibiit our alliance as well tag- re-lx. 3 of the officers checked day before to make sure we were enlisted
    @Kabam Zibiit Couldn't tag Kabam Boo, but we're looking for a follow up to the unlisted issue, especially as the last war of the season is now underway. Appreciate if you could pass along the request. Thank you.
  • TITAN727TITAN727 Posts: 7
    Any word on comp for this?
  • Nossa aliança foi prejudica pois estávamos na posição 303 do platina 4 fomos rebaixado pra ouro 1 e tiraram quase um milhão da nossa pontuação
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Midosoul said:

Nossa aliança foi prejudica pois estávamos na posição 303 do platina 4 fomos rebaixado pra ouro 1 e tiraram quase um milhão da nossa pontuação

Pilotajem.
  • hendemerahendemera Posts: 6
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike Season has ended and rewards have been issued to alliances. Any update on this matter?
  • edited February 2022
    Hey there, just wanted to update that the team will be working on sending compensation, and that it will be bundled with the compensation that will be sent out for the other recent input issues. In the cases where we found that an alliance was impacted to a larger degree by this issue and it was large enough to potentially impact their tier placement, we will be sending out additional compensation as well to address that.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 209 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit would I get a compensation if I left my alliance?

Hey there, just wanted to update that the team will be working on sending compensation, and that it will be bundled with the compensation that will be sent out for the other recent input issues. In the cases where we found that an alliance was impacted to a larger degree by this issue and it was large enough to potentially impact their tier placement, we will be sending out additional compensation as well to address that.

Compensation for Input issues were given out, thank you. While I am sincerely gracious, I must also say consideration for the issue of being unlisted was not factored. ISO8Y dropped from the top of Gold 2 to the lower end due to being unlisted (kindly see previous comment). Had we been able to participate in that war and won, we would've certainly gotten into the Gold 1 bracket by the end of the season (factoring in the increase in points and subsequent higher tier multiplier). We were given rewards for our final war ranking, Gold 2. I don't believe it would be too much to ask for the additional rewards associated with the Gold 1 compensation bracket and the end of season rewards. Please consider this. Thank you all for your continued efforts in keeping the game running and still enjoyable to most.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
    Zan0 said:

hmdemera said:

Compensation for Input issues were given out, thank you. While I am sincerely gracious, I must also say consideration for the issue of being unlisted was not factored. ISO8Y dropped from the top of Gold 2 to the lower end due to being unlisted (kindly see previous comment). Had we been able to participate in that war and won, we would've certainly gotten into the Gold 1 bracket by the end of the season (factoring in the increase in points and subsequent higher tier multiplier). We were given rewards for our final war ranking, Gold 2. I don't believe it would be too much to ask for the additional rewards associated with the Gold 1 compensation bracket and the end of season rewards. Please consider this. Thank you all for your continued efforts in keeping the game running and still enjoyable to most.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
    The compensation was to move everyone up by 1 tier of rewards, so no you won’t be getting more
    I didn't realize that was the basis used for the rewards. Thank you for making that apparent. With that said, had we not been unlisted, we would have possibly been in Gold 1 status. With what you wrote, that should have enabled us to the higher tier (P4) rewards. Besides, the compensation given was for the input issue. There was supposed to have been a separate compensation for the input issue. Some alliances posted they were unlisted from numerous wars..
    Not sure if anyone else who posted in this thread received it. Would be interesting to know and see the compensation.
  • So glad my officer came across this thread. @Kabam Zibiit last season my alliance missed a crucial war which we were most certainly enlisted for as a result of this issue. We ended the season Gold 2 as a result. Anyway, when it happened I submitted a ticket and received a shenanigan response while being unaware that this is a known issue. Long story short, my ally was enlisted for this current war and somehow we’ve been dropped yet again. Is there a fix for this on the way relatively soon. I’d hate to end yet another season Gold 2 due to missing a war for no fault of our own.