**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MTN Shopper Reward #1 Ultimate Crystals Disappear!

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
edited February 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I hit the 1,000 point (first) milestone and claimed the 2x Ultimate crystals. They are not in my crystals, not in game msg, not in the rewards tab of my stash. They are just gone! Closed game a reopened no change. This happened on both my accounts on 2 different devices.

Good times :(
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 181 ★★
    I have the same problem.
  • FitzFitz Posts: 14
    Same with me. Anyone have luck submitting a ticket?
  • NemoreNemore Posts: 9
    I selected the 4* shards and they didn’t appear in my crystal vault either
  • Who_knewWho_knew Posts: 50
    Same here.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    I have the same issue with the four star shards
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    Nemore said:

I selected the 4* shards and they didn’t appear in my crystal vault either

Exactly the same, here.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    Same
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 182 ★★
    Fitz said:

Same with me. Anyone have luck submitting a ticket?

I submitted one but haven’t gotten a response
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    I know kabam zibiit said already just saying it just happened to me with the 1000 4* shards
  • Millas_19Millas_19 Posts: 1
    I just reached the first Milestone, choose the ultimate crystals and got nothing at all
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 778 ★★★
    I just submitted a ticket, hopefully, this gets cleared up!
  • CushyCushy Posts: 57
    Yeah I have had the same problem.
  • GrabGrab Posts: 72
    piling on. same with my account
  • O mesmo está acontecendo comigo, escolhi os dois cristais máximos mas n aparece na loja, n deram os cristais, escolhi e n me deram o cristal
  • IgorewIgorew Posts: 11
    Same happened to me
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Same problem here. Any chance of getting an update on this matter

Just to update, the team fixed the cause of the issue, so it should work properly for anyone claiming it from now on. For everyone who claimed it before that, we will be working on getting the fixed version of the selector sent to you. We don't have a complete estimate on how long that will take at this time, but we will be working to get it to folks as quickly as we can.

I still don't have my crystals, do we have to restart our electonrics? I already sent a ticket and haven't received any response.
  • Lightsout963Lightsout963 Posts: 11
    Lol, I hope they check my account 😅. It happened to me and I figured I did something wrong. Definitely interested to find out what the issue is and when we will receive our crystals.
  • Just to update, the team fixed the cause of the issue, so it should work properly for anyone claiming it from now on. For everyone who claimed it before that, we will be working on getting the fixed version of the selector sent to you. We don't have a complete estimate on how long that will take at this time, but we will be working to get it to folks as quickly as we can.

I still don't have my crystals, do we have to restart our electonrics? I already sent a ticket and haven't received any response.
    Thus the portion of Zibiit's response that said “we don’t have a complete estimate on how long that will take at this time”.

He said it was only fixed going forward for new instances of reaching/claiming that milestone, NOT for those cases already done earlier who were previously affected by the bug.

Just to update, the team fixed the cause of the issue, so it should work properly for anyone claiming it from now on. For everyone who claimed it before that, we will be working on getting the fixed version of the selector sent to you. We don't have a complete estimate on how long that will take at this time, but we will be working to get it to folks as quickly as we can.

Thus the portion of Zibiit's response that said “we don’t have a complete estimate on how long that will take at this time”.

He said it was only fixed going forward for new instances of reaching/claiming that milestone, NOT for those cases already done earlier who were previously affected by the bug.
    Just reread, just frustrated with the state of the game (parry/dex issue, lagging, etc), I read Zibiit's response too quickly to notice.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    still waiting on the rewards from the selector, but hey thanks for resolving the issue and hopefully the following selectors from this solo events will work properly.
  • theboss42theboss42 Posts: 64
    Kabam can take there time but I just grinded to spend 1000 just to receive nothing this is kinda frustrating
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 635 ★★★
    Man I bought those crystals for 15 units the other day. It was 250 shards for 15 units. It showed up in my crystal vault unit the the deal ended. Now the shards I bought disappeared!!
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 635 ★★★
    Anyone know the name of those shards by chance?
  • theboss42theboss42 Posts: 64
    How have i not received my ultimate crystals in my inbox what is this kabam