Is there a delay with the MROC package?

The_AvengedThe_Avenged Member Posts: 26
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was the second person to ever see the trailer for this game in the world at NYCC and had played the game since day one and my account has been linked, I have spent time and money on this game, as of the News of the game shutting down I deleted it. According to all the requirements I should be rewarded with units equivelent to the amount of money I spent, and at the bare minimum reward for playing the game in general.

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,482 Guardian
    If you linked both your Kabam ID to both MROC and MCOC and you haven't gotten them yet, then tou can try reaching out to support to see if they can further assist
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    It may take a bit of time to fully allocate to everyone, but if you linked both games to your Kabam ID and don't receive it by the end of the day, you can contact our Support Team to look into it, as some have mentioned. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • The_AvengedThe_Avenged Member Posts: 26
    I have still yet to receive the package but there is no available support for this situation.
  • ARG2013ARG2013 Member Posts: 4

It may take a bit of time to fully allocate to everyone, but if you linked both games to your Kabam ID and don't receive it by the end of the day, you can contact our Support Team to look into it, as some have mentioned. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".

If

Will those who played MCOC and MROC without Kabam ID but used Google account instead get the reward?
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    I have yet to receive the package as well. I assume that my Account is linked as it states that “this account is already linked. Are you sure you want to proceed?”, but it does not specify the kabam account it’s linked to.

My user name in game is “DocLock”