**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Time Out Issue

After a fight is timed out my attacker is KO’d and the defender goes back to full health in AQ Map 6: This happened three times today for me on iOS. Is anyone having the same issue ?..

Comments

• X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Ohhh i just made a post about same
    Map8 same issue ... Attacker goes half health
  • OlgsOlgs Posts: 1
    Same issue I’ve been having all day. iOS phone and map 6
  • Razor_360Razor_360 Posts: 27
    Welp I play on an android and the same thing happened against war machine on map 5. My champ goes KO but he gets back full health, which just flat out sucks
  • DKnzDKnz Posts: 9
    edited March 2022
    I had this happen in war, also noticed that AQ & AW had 30 seconds added to the timer. I wonder if this has mucked up the time out and considers it as a no fight

Edit. I was not using the CG timeout. This was a legit fight.
  • Medi0critus_Medi0critus_ Posts: 20
    This is still happening, fought map 6 Invisible Woman three times before throwing in the towel. Crazy. I hope Kabam are reading these posts and looking into it
  • ToscanoJuniorToscanoJunior Posts: 24
    Thid happened to me in AQ and against BOSS in AW.. the BOSS at 10%.. timeout and BOSS at 100%.. so sad.

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★

Thid happened to me in AQ and against BOSS in AW.. the BOSS at 10%.. timeout and BOSS at 100%.. so sad.

That's sucks right there. Wow. Haven't had this happen yet.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,282 ★★★★★
    Just happened to me on map 5. Spider ham vs thanos. Timed out genuinely and lost 50% health. Thanos back at 100%. Did he use the time stone?
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    AKS_0 said:

After a fight is timed out my attacker is KO’d and the defender goes back to full health in AQ Map 6: This happened three times today for me on iOS. Is anyone having the same issue ?..

Yeah i do get that when i was ramping u up aegon.
  • IncidonIncidon Posts: 3
    I had the same issue today. I used Quake against Thanos in AQ Map 4. I fought until the timeout happened (3min 30sec). Thanos had 49% health left and I had about 80% or 90% left (I got hit once or twice). I rejoined the fight with 50% health, which I thought was strange (should have been somewhere in the 40% range). And Thanos had 100% health as if there was some connection issue, but there wasn't.
  • OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    I Was fighting a guillotine 2099 miniboss in aq map 5, got hit half way through the fight and nearly died so played defensively with lots of evading to prevent being koed.

Landed 15 hits throughout the fight and took Gulliotine down to 41% health.

Screen displayed timeout when the timer hit zero, showed the 15 hits landed, but had a score of zero.

My champ was then koed and guillotine 2099 was back to full health.

Can someone from Kabam confirm this is being looked into, provide an update and if it's an intentional change to how the game works, let us know (that whole transparency thing).

Thanks in advanced.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    This is still going on?!…lol. Happened to me @boss fight last war of season,…and twice in a row @AQ boss fight day 1.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
    What’s happening with this??,..a response and some clarity would be appreciated.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I had it on Map 4 .. for me .. it was special 3 used near end of timer ..

https://youtu.be/akk-sWt8wxg

caught it on video :)
    dot_ditto said:

I had it on Map 4 .. for me .. it was special 3 used near end of timer ..

https://youtu.be/akk-sWt8wxg

caught it on video :)

Yep. FInally the bug recorded.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos provide a comment at least please.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    edited April 2022
    I have this issue too, where I can’t use Corvus timeout. I am on an iPhone 11 Pro. In AQ Map 6, he just dies and the Defender goes back to 100% health.
    Increíble this still happening. How You are supposed to Start new war sea son with this bug..
  • JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    Map 8 boss fight. Legit timeout b/c I was using a low damage champ. Had them down to 10%. Instead I lose half my health and they go back to full health after I hit them 168 times. That’s just not right. I know they are trying to stop corvus cheese, but come on guys.
    edited April 2022
    Yea. The idea was to stop corvus timeout.. now it seems like they want us to oneshot every boss.
    The real problem here is thats it's happening in war aswell.
    Still happening.

Red hulk vs mr fantastic.

Posted about this last week too.

Multiple threads and posts by other players, yet Kabam are silent on the matter.

Can we have an update on this please @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike and confirmation if this is a bug or an intentional change?
  • RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 216 ★★
    Solution: Don't get KO'd in AQ :)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Happened to me now, map6. Timed out on AQ boss and he reverted back to the same health he had before my fight.
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 135
    This has been happening since march 23rd and there are no comments from Kabam? I have two videos.
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    This happened to me during day1 of aq this week. Thought it was a one time thing and brushed it off. Unfortunately also just happened in aw. Now that's going to be a huge problem if not resolved quick (especially if potion cost isn't reduced by season start).
  • Hey there, thanks to those who share the info you had on this. Just wanted to confirm that the team is still looking into this and that we'll update once we have more info to share.
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 135
    Thank you for the update.

Hey there, thanks to those who share the info you had on this. Just wanted to confirm that the team is still looking into this and that we'll update once we have more info to share.

• AnainkAnaink Posts: 15
    Just happened to me on map 7 on second mini. I brought sassie to 40% health and I timed out after my sp3 then he's back full of health
  • The_5th_ButcherThe_5th_Butcher Posts: 3
    edited April 2022

This same issue happened with me twice today. My BWCV lost half of her health and thanos health was restored. I'm playing in Android phone.
  • BlackFeathBlackFeath Posts: 8
    It happened to me today as well against map 5 Human Torch... Took Human Torch to 18% of health with Quake, then timeout and he was back to full health =(
    I use an android phone.