**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.4 Completion offer

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
This is what I was waiting for, I'm half a cat of each from an r4 champ so was hoping for something better than the last 2 chapters. It's better alright but the price is high. I've been working on 100% of the last 2 chapters itemless so far but will storm 7.4 and throw 10k of my grinded units at the left offer which is 1 and a half of t3a and t6b.
(the rest is 20l6 pots, and some l2 revives and refills)

source: KT1

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Well. I was thinking about bringing units for the completion offer but honestly… nah.

Edit: misread the latter half of the post. But still… nah.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Love how misleading the "12k units" are there like if that offer even came up before this

it's 12k if you wait more than 24 hours to get it, like the offer after EQ
    Doesn’t the offer just go away if you wait more than 24 hours?
    it does?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Lol, with my 1200 units, definitely not waiting for this.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,020 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Love how misleading the "12k units" are there like if that offer even came up before this

it does?
    It sounds to me like you’re saying that offer will still be available 24 hours after completion, but at the 12k unit rate. It’s my understanding that there would be no way to purchase that offer after the 24 hours have elapsed.

Maybe I’m just misunderstanding something here, that’s completely possible.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

it does?
    It sounds to me like you’re saying that offer will still be available 24 hours after completion, but at the 12k unit rate. It’s my understanding that there would be no way to purchase that offer after the 24 hours have elapsed.

maybe it's 10k for an hour, then 12k, i'm probably wrong
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

it does?

maybe it's 10k for an hour, then 12k, i'm probably wrong
    It's something like that usually, yeah, to get them itchy impulsive fingers tapping
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    edited March 2022
    Odachi said:

This is what I was waiting for, I'm half a cat of each from an r4 champ so was hoping for something better than the last 2 chapters. It's better alright but the price is high. I've been working on 100% of the last 2 chapters itemless so far but will storm 7.4 and throw 10k of my grinded units at the left offer which is 1 and a half of t3a and t6b.

Why does the picture says “exploration bundle” and not completion bundle. Would a moderator be be able to clarify, as I don’t have units right now but I want to do the initial completion and I was thinking this offer would come up only after exploring the chapter ?
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    KyrieRed said:

Odachi said:

Why does the picture says “exploration bundle” and not completion bundle. Would a moderator be be able to clarify, as I don’t have units right now but I want to do the initial completion and I was thinking this offer would come up only after exploring the chapter ?
    It gives you resources to explore. Energy refills, revives etc.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They seem decent for those who have the Units on-hand.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Why would anyone buy 3 t3a or 3 t6b?

I’d personally buy 3 t3A given the time imbalance of t6b. At one point I had 2 t6b and just over 1 t3A, so I’d want to get ahead of the imbalance personally.
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★

Zan0 said:

To Rank Champs?
    He's saying OR. Why would anyone buy one OR the other, since the imbalance makes no sense. T3A doesn't have much value without the T6B to rank up. You don't want those catalysts to be too unbalanced in the rare chance that one goes into the overflow.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Probably an oversight. One that will most likely screw some players.

Guess it's time for that inventory cap increase we need
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

I’d personally buy 3 t3A given the time imbalance of t6b. At one point I had 2 t6b and just over 1 t3A, so I’d want to get ahead of the imbalance personally.
    With a max inventory of 3 how will you prevent them from just expiring before getting enough of the other resource before then?
    Fair point, I guess I’d only do it if I had 0, or could guarantee with Carina Challenges I could get to 3 T6B in time.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i don't have the units and even if i did, i think i'd pass lol