**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war potions - again and URGENT

JJ4JJ4 Posts: 41
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
This next war is probably going to be the last war we can compete in as players, before our war potions run out . One thing is for sure , no one is going to buy potions for units or for 20k loyalty , especially when the loyalty war reward increase was not introduced at start of season like it was promised in the Kabam post.

So my question here is very relevant and very urgent for many players and alliances . I don’t know what the Kabam plan is to fix all this because the original threads were just closed down. I won’t be tagging Kabam Mike into this as everytime I do , it deletes everything I typed previous . But we need to know if alliance war is something we should participate in any more or not.
I’m also very salty that no one from Kabam has answered the other post I raised where we lost out war season tier as soon as war season started . I would like to believe Kabam is concerned over all these questions we raise but I’m not seeing anything that suggests this . Please prove me wrong with your response .
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamien said:

JJ4 said:

This next war is probably going to be the last war we can compete in as players, before our war potions run out . One thing is for sure , no one is going to buy potions for units or for 20k loyalty , especially when the loyalty war reward increase was not introduced at start of season like it was promised in the Kabam post.

So my question here is very relevant and very urgent for many players and alliances . I don’t know what the Kabam plan is to fix all this because the original threads were just closed down. I won’t be tagging Kabam Mike into this as everytime I do , it deletes everything I typed previous . But we need to know if alliance war is something we should participate in any more or not.
    I’m also very salty that no one from Kabam has answered the other post I raised where we lost out war season tier as soon as war season started . I would like to believe Kabam is concerned over all these questions we raise but I’m not seeing anything that suggests this . Please prove me wrong with your response .

Correction. It was not promised at the start of the season that loyalty would be increased. It was said that before the weekly compensation ends they would implement an increase and that the numbers were still being decided.
    Why does the original post say April 13th then
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    They worried to change to Loyalty store ASAP on the spot! But they didn't increase the loyalty we get along with it. I honestly see it overall as a business move , everything seems planned enough.
  • Options
    That’s when it should have been a workable game mode change for us .
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Is the ability to buy potions decreased for everyone or just for some players?

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I wholeheartedly disagree with the way that Kabam have gone about this whole thing but I really don’t understand how your stash can be empty by war #3. I’d say that’s on you at this stage tbh.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    JJ4 said:

ItsDamien said:

JJ4 said:

Correction. It was not promised at the start of the season that loyalty would be increased. It was said that before the weekly compensation ends they would implement an increase and that the numbers were still being decided.
    Why does the original post say April 13th then
    Because that’s the date that the potion change went in. A little further down from that it states that the loyalty changes won’t occur yet, but will happen before the end of the compensation.

You may not like it, but they told us.
  • Options
    Hey there,

As we mentioned in our posts, we will be increasing the yield of loyalty available to Alliances before the weekly compensation ends, and did not have plans to do it before this new season started.
This discussion has been closed.