**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heal blocked in AW

awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
First off season war between season 33&34:
I was attacking the AW boss.
Boss still had up hazard shift link, no other links up.
Attacking champion: Spiderman 2099
Defender: Sasquatch
Global: think it was Miss-tic Dispersion, idk cuz the global nodes didn't have a description beyond stating they get the bonus HP

I was trying out the new attack tactic
New Tactic
Attack Tactic:
Sick and Tired:
While the Defender has 3 or more Debuffs, the Defender is Passively Heal Blocked. While this Heal Block is active, Defender's Unblockable Ability Accuracy is reduced by 100%

However, running suicides and with hazard shift up I had 3+ debuffs most of the fight and while I did, I was the one heal blocked.

Unfortunately I didn't get a recording of the fight. My understanding is that the attack tactic should have applied the heal block to the defender, not to me.

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

are there other reports of this happening? summoners running suicides and use this tactic are going to have a bad time.
  • RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 97

@Kabam Miike

are there other reports of this happening? summoners running suicides and use this tactic are going to have a bad time.

Big oops
    https://youtu.be/Ee3Z54mwAU8

Video recording of the bug occuring.

I tried to tag kabam accounts but apparently my post got deleted
    Well since I am getting no response here, I opened a support ticket too. So hopefully they become aware of the issue before next season starts.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    The tactic does not work correctly. Opponent wasn't healblocked with a lot of debuffs (fought Hulkbuster with Venom).
    I'm not running the sick and tired tactic this war, I was sick and tired of dying in off-season wars due to attack tactic I selected is killing me.
  • Hey there, is anyone able to confirm if they were still experiencing this issue within the past week? The team had worked up a fix for this issue and pushed it out by then, so this should no longer be happening.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

Hey there, is anyone able to confirm if they were still experiencing this issue within the past week? The team had worked up a fix for this issue and pushed it out by then, so this should no longer be happening.

I was heal blocked using Apoc today. No video of it though.
  • EggsandbaconEggsandbacon Posts: 44

Hey there, is anyone able to confirm if they were still experiencing this issue within the past week? The team had worked up a fix for this issue and pushed it out by then, so this should no longer be happening.

The issue just happened to me with spidey 2099 when fighting mangog on node 20. I put debuffs on him and he didn’t get heal blocked but He put two shocks on me and I was heal blocked.
  • fmussapfmussap Posts: 2
    Same for me here foday using Apocalypse. It worked in the last war though but after the update even having 4 debuffs the defender is not heal block
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Found myself passively heal blocked with Apoc in War today. Thought I missed something in the nodes. Nope.....just another bug. @Kabam Zibiit This was either never fixed....or was rebroken in the latest update.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Lol, is this bug specific to Apoc? Just happened to me too today in War with Apoc.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    edited June 2022

Lol, is this bug specific to Apoc? Just happened to me too today in War with Apoc.

Will probably happen with any "Sick and Tired" attacker. Just seems that Apoc is used for with this tactic than others. How would you test this mid-season? Don't feel like loosing close to 30% of my health just to see if it's fixed and then have to heal back up if it is still broke.
  • MonybooMonyboo Posts: 6
    Just had it happened to me. When every champ on your path Regens, it was almost funny to watch the heal block placed on me. Especially since I run suicides
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Havok also heal blocked.
  • HæugzHæugz Posts: 5
    Stil

Still happening to me
  • Benny2748Benny2748 Posts: 4
    edited June 2022
    Still happening to me today in war. I’m absolutely burning through items having to heal up after every fight because spidey is passively heal blocked the entire fight. An attack tactic that punishes the attacker and does nothing to the defender

. Pretty frustrating.
  • BendonBendon Posts: 15
    I had a fight where the 3 debuffs wouldn’t heal block my opponent. AW plat 4. Mini boss was Sasquatch on vigorous assault/ safeguard mini boss node. I was using Spider-Man 2099
  • The team's still working on a fix for this but, once we have an update, we will be sure to let everyone know.
  • JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 104
    An Alliance mate is saying that the tactic is working properly again - kabam, can you confirm this is now fixed?
  • Hey there, the team has pushed out a fix that should address and resolve this issue.