**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you agree with gwenpool nerf?

2»

Comments

• MistsMists Posts: 19
    Yes
    You guys are whiny babies. They fixed a pretty big exploit. Cry some more.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Yes
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    As someone who completed Juggs in LoL without GP... yes

You salty because you dont have her?

Nothing to be salty about, she is getting da nerf regardless of how I or anyone else feels!
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Yes
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    RealPastor wrote: »
    I was thinking about doing ROL with GP and corner trick. Now a nerf.....

You'll either die from boredom or exhaustion. Her damage output while spamming heavies is extremely low

I disagree, launch l3 and inflict armor break, refresh with a bleed till you get to l2, then spam heavies, 3k damage per heavy with rank4 4star GP

Her heavy inflicts only one bleed, so you'll either refresh the Armor break or Enervate while spamming heavies, so yeah won't work. Just try it once yourself against WS. You'll quit the fight before finishing for sure.
    Raganator wrote: »
    I want them to give GP specific rank downs and see how many people actually use them :D . Not many is my guess.

Or better, rank down their Gwenpools and lock them at a lower rank, and give them the resources.

Some people are just salty that Blade is released and he's better than her now, so they want to take him up.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Yes
    If this is a "make or break" deal for you using GP, WOW.

However, I do agree with a lot of the comments, it is like the magik lockdown but with less skill, or even a power gain team with gambit/ronan stun locks (very boring).

I just think the community needs to really pick and choose their battles because this does lower credibility with all this whining.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    No
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    Yes I agree, if you watch Seatin's LoL fight against Juggernaut you would agree, he tried to use heavies and it failed, that's what should always happen, this "nerf" doesn't affect her normal play style at all

Wow! So dying again and again against a champ with infinite unstoppable instead of cleverly using a champ ability to avoid dying is what should happen. I guess you loved fighting the collector as well?
    Here's the thing: Kabam SHOULD have made limber not applicable to champs like Juggs and Thor where you have to perform heavies to finish the opponent. They designed those champ enigmatics without limber in mind and then they slapped on limber and didn't modify/change the enigmatic, making the fights impossible to win without using a ton of revives. I don't care if someone calls GP's heavy spam an exploit. Those features were designed and released into the game by Kabam. If someone uses that ability to overcome some **** node/opponent, congratulations to them for figuring it out
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Yes
    Screw Geenpool just don’t touch my new and shiny Blade please
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    BuzzBee wrote: »
    I think people are over reacting. I don't see the nerf as a major one. In fact, it's a non factor when using heavy is not in your fighting style.

I don't think it's broken the champ, those calling for rank down tickets are going overboard, but I do think this was a little heavy-handed - it was a sledgehammer to crack a nut. They could have come up with a solution which prevented the (rarely used) exploit but didn't nerf her heavy attack in every other innocent scenario.

Do you realize the only thing that was nerfed was for when a target isnt bleeding in battle yet when using a heavy. For targets who already bleeding it remains the same when using a heavy attack
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Just to clear things here the only nerf that happened is doing heavy on a target who isnt bleeding to cause bleed which you have a 50% chance to which is now 5%. The 100% chance to rebleed a target while they are bleeding remains the same.

Also if anyone who relies on heavy to fully use GP should re learn the basics on how to fight with her. I never use heavies in a fight as i fight smart and quick to end battles
  • Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    No
    Watden wrote: »
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    I have gwenny r5 but i have never even tryed to use the corner trick. Her bleed is enough for me. But i don't agree with constant nerfing of champions because they were not tested properly. She came out months ago and now they remembered to nerf her???

I agree with you in the sense that they should've tested more, and announced that they realized there was a problem sooner, but if you thought a infinite stun loop wasn't going to get removed at some point, you have a screw loose (not directed at you).

Where did you get the infinite stun from? Do you actually know why they are nerfing her? If you think it's because she could infinite stun you might aswell vote for them to nerf Jane foster too.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    This is not even a severe nerf. Anyone that actually knows how to use Gwenpool, knows that her real damage output doesn't come from her heavy attack. You have to use her sp3 down to her sp2, then down to her sp1. GP is my top champ. R4/55, sig level 80. She is much more effective without spamming her heavy attack, imo. Not too happy about this change, which really isn't a severe change, but this change will definitely not affect her existing capabilities...
  • Thank you for the feedback. We have already explained why this had to be done in other threads. We will take your feedback to the team, but there is no need to create more threads on the topic.
This discussion has been closed.