**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI not throwing specials (yeah same old problem)

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
Look, if I'm complaining too much I'm the bad guy here right? So I want to ask Kabam dev team nicely to change this.

Make it easier for players to bait specials. The AI just dashing back and forth non stop. It's really annoying when you got cornered. There is nothing else you can do about it. So please do something about this. Thank you. :)

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    The thread is now closed, but this is the response from the game team to your issues and related issues.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/304912/failure-in-communication-ai-changes#latest

Dr. Zola
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    For me, the A.I. is not even throwing sp3 which is fun.
    I have lots of revives and potions expiring.. So, I thought it's better to die on sp3, revive and finish faster.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m going to say I agree with this, I’ve lost a few BG matches due to the extra time spent baiting for specials. Maybe I shouldn’t of taken 1-2% block damage I did, maybe I should have used a special sooner, but having to dance with the opponent like it’s your first song at your wedding should also not be happening lol
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    edited May 2022
    LetsPlay said:

@Kabam Miike how do we know something is a bug if kabam never acknowledges something is happening? According to your reply post about the AÍ. You say you get overwhelmed with basic complaints and we understand that. However maybe we could be more direct as a community to kabam with specific issues if they were acknowledged. For instance, is cable in map 8 with extra powergain and other nodes acting more like an AON node and either throws sp1 or sp3 60% of the time considered a bug? If so I could catalog all the fights for you to see his interactions.
    Or the long shot which everyone knows about his sp2 in map 8. Where literally 60 seconds of dancing to bait an sp1 every single time a bug? It sometimes takes me 3 minutes for that one fight.
    So can you acknowledge certain issues we have so we can more direct our issues to be seen and resolved?

There’s also a longshot on map6 who won’t throw sp1.
    Super annoying fight.