**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carina challenges disappeared before the time

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
The carina challenges that kabam should have removed the 6th of june, are already disappeared.
There were people that were doing these challenges.....this isnt fair
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    That's unfair if this happened to you guys.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    HubNinja said:

Looks like they are back but now I have to do it over again? Because didn't register that I completed while they disappeared.

Same. Total BS if I wasted 10 revives and some potions.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any word on those of us did these challenges today and it didn't register?
  • Options
    i27i27 Posts: 2
    I just completed New Heros and Foes with the right team and it did not register. Is this being looked at?
  • Options
    ??? Any word?
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    So, no compensations?
  • Options
    DaxDiepDaxDiep Posts: 7

So, no compensations?

More than compensations, they need to check and give the rewards to the ones that deserve them
  • Options
    PsycroptixPsycroptix Posts: 21
    Hi Kabam team..

I did the New Heroes and Foes challenge, and upon completion i found that challenge and rewards were missing. i raised a ticket immediately but there is no response from the team. its been more than 24 hours.
    i spent over 1000 units on this quest, can you please take a lot at it urgently. its very unfortunate and disheartening thing to find out there is no reward at the end of a difficult quest.

i dont know if i start other quest will you be able to analyze the game logs also. Do let us know. its very bad to put a clock on carina challenge then finding such bugs while doing it.

thanks
    psycroptix

• Options
    My ticket got closed Without resolution stating the challenge objectives are back .. what does that mean ? I have to spend hours and 1000+units all over again ? Please give the players their deserved rewards for this painful bug
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

My ticket got closed Without resolution stating the challenge objectives are back .. what does that mean ? I have to spend hours and 1000+units all over again ? Please give the players their deserved rewards for this painful bug

Another person posted that Kabam support helped them out (see below)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/305549/carina-challenge-revolution-disappeared#latest

I know it sucks dealing with support, But I would try again and hopefully you have a screen shot or two doing the Carina challenge. Even if you don’t , the gameteam should be able to see that you completed the challenge during the time when the rewards were mistakenly removed.
  • Options
    Not going to let this go ignored by the team…. Support hasn’t responded in over 72 hours for me, so, yeah
  • Options
    Update? Finished Sick beast of a player with only a 5* Doc Oc, the challenge had disappeared when I finished. When it came back it didn’t give me credit for doing it. I used 8 l1 revives and 2 l2 revives, 7 l5 health potions and 17 l4 potions. All gone with no rewards. Support hasn’t responded in 4 days.
  • Options
    thanks @World Eater

i did raise a ticket but there is no activity on the ticket for 5 days now :( so much effort and units spent on the challege only to find out - no rewards.

@Kabam Miike please help.. please