**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP season 2 start date

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 637 ★★★
I think they mentioned a week break between seasons. Since it ends tomorrow, does that mean it starts again on the 6th of July? Just asking for the purpose of resource management.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    believe that’s the case yes
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

Cool, I had missed that. Didn't realize we had more pain coming.

Same here... where did yall get this info about more EOP?
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    edited June 2022
    I thought pain only release once per year, there is no second season or whatever, if do please provide the screenshot or some info

Already found the post, thanks all
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★

It's all in the initial post about EoP.

Thanks my man
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    thanks guys, guess i ll save revives and take a break from carina challenges
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 603 ★★★
    Has it been confirmed rewards will be the same each “season” or any chance they slowly increase?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Has it been confirmed rewards will be the same each “season” or any chance they slowly increase?

Without knowing for sure, my assumption is that it will be the same rewards each time. Their message says we will be "able to collect the rewards...4 times over the year". An increase would be nice as we push through the year, but these will still be nice rewards 3.5/4 months from now.
  • Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Typhoon said:

This was the most productive and respectful thread I have ever seen. Bravo folks.

Isn't it beautiful?
    hey Jax, can you please check with the team whether the rewards will be adjusted for near future EoPs?
    like the next one or the one after it, or are the rewards repeatable (hopefully not)
    @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Without knowing for sure, my assumption is that it will be the same rewards each time. Their message says we will be "able to collect the rewards...4 times over the year". An increase would be nice as we push through the year, but these will still be nice rewards 3.5/4 months from now.
    It would be also nice if they let TB players reach pre last milestone, or else remove it all.
    Not a single Paragon level player will end up on the pre last milestone, they all surely reach the top milestone having or not the champions to do.
    Having it there only highlights the huge difference between Paragon and TB rewards, and annoy late TB-pre Paragon players by showing them they can only claim two tiers below max rewards.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 603 ★★★

Nice indeed, wouldn’t mind a lil uptick in sigs but is what it is
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Asim38 said:

The whole reason they changed the name and the format is because they are making it an "Eternity" of Pain. There are four different segments that are comprised of the four individual fights, and then one final boss rush of all of the four fights combined. With each segment taking 7 weeks plus one break week, this will extend until the end of the year.

TLDR: there are three more of these, but I didn't have the energy to find the OG post.

Shouldn't there be 5 total? If the first is DENIAL, then we should get ANGER followed by BARGAINING, DEPRESSION, and finally ACCEPTANCE right?
    I think Acceptance will be a surprise last round, maybe a mixture of each week.

Or imagine a gauntlet style one with all 4 weeks in a row. How awesome would that be?!

4 paths, 4 defenders on each. Sign me up!
    Maybe even a gauntlet 2.0 with all 16 fights on one path.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Does seem that way but I wouldn't be surprised if there were subtle increases to the rewards each time.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Asim38 said:

The whole reason they changed the name and the format is because they are making it an "Eternity" of Pain. There are four different segments that are comprised of the four individual fights, and then one final boss rush of all of the four fights combined. With each segment taking 7 weeks plus one break week, this will extend until the end of the year.

TLDR: there are three more of these, but I didn't have the energy to find the OG post.

Shouldn't there be 5 total? If the first is DENIAL, then we should get ANGER followed by BARGAINING, DEPRESSION, and finally ACCEPTANCE right?

Or imagine a gauntlet style one with all 4 weeks in a row. How awesome would that be?!

That’s what I said lol
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

This was the most productive and respectful thread I have ever seen. Bravo folks.

Shut up and throw a chair /s

Yeah, it’s nice when things go smoothly. Golf clap all around.
  • Options
    GHOST12339GHOST12339 Posts: 12

Asim38 said:

*enter Michael Scott "No!" gif*