**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ITEM USAGE IN WAR IS WRONG

TrashPanda69TrashPanda69 Posts: 31
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

It’s saying I used 6 items in this war but I haven’t used a single one. Only boosts. Also the game crashed after I clicked fight which is why Diablo is at 50% health- not sure if that has anything to do with it but yea
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Now it’s saying I used 2 more when all I did was play battlegrounds & came back to check on it to make sure it wasn’t a temporary glitch. I haven’t moved a node since the 1st 2 pics, HP remains the exact same. But somehow it’s saying I’ve used items. NOT A SINGLE ONE HAS BEEN USED LOL
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Did you use energy refills? I used 4 small ones and it registered as an item used in war. Don't know how this is still a bug as it's been around for a month.
  • Options
    Yes that’s it! We just figured it out in my ally chat too
  • Options

• Options
    That’s since the last time (where it was 7 before)
  • Options
    I have a video of me going from the war item & health screens, to me going into battlegrounds, using a single energy refill, then going back to the war items page, & in the same 45sec video it goes from 5 to 4
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,225 ★★★★★
    2 people in my small line group circle mentioned exactly this.
    They got disconnected before the fight, lost 50% health and did not lose attack bonus. This whole thing happened after pressing the fight button.
  • Options

• Options
    I think it would be productive for everyone if there was just some sort of holiday event where the game’s company could earn money by selling us things in game, so we could contribute. Then they could use that money to perhaps hire more people & get all these bugs fixed. Just a thought
  • Options

• Options
    edited July 2022
    It’s now happening to me in AQ too
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,670 Guardian
    Not always happening to all players though.

I’ve checked several times since being reported, after using either small or large energy refills, with and without also having used AQ/AW potions, and haven’t seen my “used” count wrong.
    (running on iOS)