**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Rush to it!"

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
Why does kabam always start a race when new content is added? I understand the special events but even additions to the story quest...just wonder why we want to rush through new story quest material when it takes so long to get more...does anyone replay after rushing through?

Comments

• Options
    So basically no one replays content? Typically I would think that is a bad thing for a game...lack of reasons to replay part or all of it...lol was it that bad?
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    They want you to rush so you find their bugs for them and also have to spend more to overcome them before they maybe get around to fixing them. (My game is freezing and crashing more than ever before thanks to this garbage update, almost becoming unplayable due to these problems.)
  • Options
    Yeah. But we love marvel...kinda like being hostage...
  • Options
    Hey, maybe you can help me understand, but I don't get why you think we want you to rush through Content when it is first made available? There's plenty of time for most Events to be played (unless you mean something like the Tests of Valor that are only available for a short period of time), and even Legends Runs for Event Quests can be completed any time in the first 2 weeks of the event being available.
  • Options
    I just kinda feels that way I guess Mike like we are all in a race...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    People want to do it as fast as possible so that they can play arena, aw and aw with less stress.
    Specially android users which have longer loading times
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Why would u even think that it is Kabam's fault that players are racing to finish contents ASAP?

It is the players who are eager to go through new contents as soon as they can, because they are excited.

As for replaying old content, the game is designed such that completed content don't gibe any good rewards if replayed. Which is understandable because players would not need tackle harder future contents if they can just farm old contents for good rewards.

Seriously, not everything is Kabam's fault.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I think a certain amount of the motivation is excitement as well. People want to play new content when it comes out. The only real rush is in terms of the Legends Tags, and certain content that is on a time limit. Other than that, there's ample time. These things are usually around quite a while after we have finished.
  • Options
    I can see that...excited etc. But isn't anyone besides me exauste?? Come on Mike! I know you are! ;-)
  • Options
    And I agree we beat kabam up pretty good for some weak reasons. I'm not I am just curious. It feels like a gun goes off and this marathon never ends!
  • Options
    Let me guess, you're trying to get Valor? ;)
  • Options
    Na I am the tortoise! My gaming approach is a little different...
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    It’s quite simple. Energy refill purchases
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Rap wrote: »
    And I agree we beat kabam up pretty good for some weak reasons. I'm not I am just curious. It feels like a gun goes off and this marathon never ends!

Already given you the reason: excitement.

I'm sure they are a lot of other players who takes the game easy without rishing, but those people are also less likely to frequent a forum that is dedicated to discuss the game.

You are a tortoise who decides to go into a rabbit's barn and ask why is everyone running so fast.

If you really wanna find chillax players, you are at the wrong place. People here are talking about getting T4cc every week, not completing monthly event normal mode on the last week.
  • Options
    Rap wrote: »
    Na I am the tortoise! My gaming approach is a little different...

Take your time my friend.
  • Options
    LoL I got plenty.. na see I been playin since pong was the hot thing at the bar in discos...i might be the oldest kid in here...and from pong to now...I've played every genre on every platform. I like this game and i the champs...and even kabam...or i would walk...the bugs suck the the drops suck...but I am here hoping I can keep enjoying the characters for a long time to come. When they are smooth the character design is awsome...