**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Making Me Angry Cristal??

VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    surprise, surprise, the champion pool is bugged. just make sure to have the time and date of your purchase saved somewhere because they'll most likely end up giving compensation, as they do in these types of scenarios
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

And..?

man thing isn't in the pool
  • Is that purple crystal shown the CAV Nexus version ? Or someone different (a CAV teammate) had bought/opened the crystal in Alliance feed, versus someone else not CAV who screen cap the contents picture of next level down and is not showing the Cav version ??

Else, yes Man-Thing is not listed in contents (although Thing is, so maybe a typo ?), but neither is 6* shown as an option either. I’d rather keep the 6* instead of only getting a 5* of the correct content choices.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited August 2022

Not sure mine was bugged or not, I bought them for 6* hercules (like within 5-10minutes of deal went live) ! but end up solid pull right at the start of aw season
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Glad for the quick response to this!
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    Here's an interesting question...

is it "fair" to fix the issue mid-way through the offer, so that some people will effectively get double the number of crystals than others, just because they bought it earlier?

I'm not saying you should go into people's accounts and change every man-thing into a thing...

but would it have hurt to just say "oops our bad, we will make it up to everyone after the offer is done", and let everyone get the same "4 crystals for the price of 2"?
  • Here's an interesting question...

is it "fair" to fix the issue mid-way through the offer, so that some people will effectively get double the number of crystals than others, just because they bought it earlier?

I agree.

So it should be Thing and Sentinel, instead of what it mistakenly contained which was Man-Thing and Omega Sentinel (as evidenced by initial pic showing Man-Thing result in alliance pane feed of pulls).

Actually I would venture to assume that people would probably have actually preferred if they got what they got by mistake (getting Man-Thing or Omega Sentinel instead of their “one word less” intended counterparts). *unless someone was really only focusing on 1 of those other 2 in particular, regardless of worth.

And now they get a 2nd free shot.

Not only at a certain champ, but also another shot at a higher Rarity (Star) version.

Someone who pulled a 4* initially should not be able to get a 2nd shot at a 6* now.

(or in case of original picture, a shot at actually getting 2x champs at 6* (they pulled 6* originally already)

They should make multiple (fixed rarity) compensation crystals that are specifically tied to just one Rarity (Star) version.
    You should be compensated with whichever Rarity-specific compensation crystal as you originally pulled (if already opened) from your original crystal.
  • ..or better, compensation crystals that ONLY potentially have the originally-missing champs.

So Comp. crystal whose odds of pulling either Thing or Sentinel would be 1/32 odds each.
    And the remaining 30/32 odds would just result in some amount of Gold or something

And only given to people whose originally opened pull had actually resulted in the erroneous Man-Thing or Omega Sentinel.

Seems like this “all too often” double dipping is building up a following of those who will rush to get new crystals, in the hopes there’s something wrong with them, so they will get a 2nd one for free.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Nothing stopping you from buying deals when they drop

..or better, compensation crystals that ONLY potentially have the originally-missing champs.

So Comp. crystal whose odds of pulling either Thing or Sentinel would be 1/32 odds each.
    And the remaining 30/32 odds would just result in some amount of Gold or something

And only given to people whose originally opened pull had actually resulted in the erroneous Man-Thing or Omega Sentinel.

Seems like this “all too often” double dipping is building up a following of those who will rush to get new crystals, in the hopes there’s something wrong with them, so they will get a 2nd one for free.

• Hey all, this compensation should be distributing right now. Give it a little bit, and if you haven't received the crystals, restart your game. Thank you all for your patience!
  • Achilles1081Achilles1081 Posts: 10

Hey all, this compensation should be distributing right now. Give it a little bit, and if you haven't received the crystals, restart your game. Thank you all for your patience!

So I waited overnight and still haven’t received anything, do I need to put in a ticket or are these still in the process of rolling out?