7hr Crystals Progression Based?

2»

Comments

• DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike

What does “will do live at 10am PT,as intended” mean when this is what was posted in the original announcement:

7H Login Crystal

Start Date: 08/22/2022 @ 3:00 AM PT

End Date: 08/29/2022 @ 10:00 AM PT

Open your 7-Hour Login Crystal for a chance at:

It means that somebody is messing with me >:( I will look into this. But in the meantime, expect the Crystal to go live at 10 AM PT.
    Fair enough. Thanks for the response.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,255 Guardian

@Kabam Miike

What does “will do live at 10am PT,as intended” mean when this is what was posted in the original announcement:

7H Login Crystal

Start Date: 08/22/2022 @ 3:00 AM PT

End Date: 08/29/2022 @ 10:00 AM PT

Open your 7-Hour Login Crystal for a chance at:

It means that somebody is messing with me >:( I will look into this. But in the meantime, expect the Crystal to go live at 10 AM PT.
    It did seem odd that it was announced to start at 3:00 AM PDT (a very odd time).

Unless person who wrote it that way knew it was first claimable at 10:00 and so wrote it basing that was when 7-hours was set to BEGIN, and you wouldn’t be able to claim first one then until your designated 10:00am time.

But then someone in development saw that and said, “well, must mean the crystal would become available at that earlier time”.

Just sort of odd that some could actually claim it, while others just seemed to have the timer kickstarted at that time.

• DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    And as a side note, even though the crystal is now showing up, it's only showing a timer. I have yet to claim a crystal, and the time shows 1:40 until next crystal is available.