**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IRRITATING SPOTTED DIMENSION | REPEATED SAME PATH | 1% SCAM

bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Kabam, you should really work on your algorithms... It's really painful and irritating. Almost 6 times in a row, i'm looping the 20K candy path..

If you already designed the algorithm to make sure us to fall on this, then why scamming and putting attractive rewards in other paths. Even my friends, few alliance members all been looping into same paths for a week..

you should re-work on this, really it's irritating and candy shops are already done and no things to purchase at all...
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    What progression are you, to have finished everything in the store already? Sounds to me like you should focus on some things other than the SQ
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    I feel your pain, OP - I've had nothing but candy, too.

But that's statistics for you!

Kabam are trying to keep control of the rank-up pressure points; whilst balancing it being too hard or too easy to rank champions up. They could have made it a higher chance to win other things, but then those things would have had to be smaller.

Double the chance to win the full T5CC and it would have become 50% of a T5CC.

Quadruple the chance to win the full T5CC and it would have become 25% of a T5CC.

The trouble is that at some point people start complaining that the rewards are too small, and it's not worth the effort; even though (on average) the same rewards in total are being given out.
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    If it's not scam by Kabam, they can easily put different ratio atleast.

60% on candy and rest all equally calculated. If you see the overall picture, Kabam's greedy idea to ensure only 5% players get they wanted and rest all being stuck in a loop with same..

Also, if u see low level players or lesser legendary players their purchase options will becomes 0..

Not sure, if we run this daily for 30days and we have million candies, but no purchase options..

KABAM SHOULD WORK ON THE ALOGIRTHM FOR SURE!!!! @Kabam Miike
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    I got one 6* AG and 2M gold in the first 10 tries. I try to do them in batches to save my boost and feels like it is better odds to do them like that. Yes, it just feels like it …
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 974 ★★★★
    SammyDe said:

I got one 6* AG and 2M gold in the first 10 tries. I try to do them in batches to save my boost and feels like it is better odds to do them like that. Yes, it just feels like it …

I've had no luck so far, I'll give this a try...

Is it really a scam if they tell you it’s a 90% chance for candy before you even make a move?
    Or is it that you aren’t reading

see, even if they put disclaimer. The point is what makes them to put that figure 1st in mind!! My point is, though they informed us earlier, they should rework on that % which makes everyone's efforts equal and not just being random luck with intentionally pointing to lesser rewards and showing us other high rewards in other paths.
    No_oneuk said:

I honestly don't understand how nearly 8 years in people STILL complain about RNG in a Gacha game.

Even it's a RNG, the algorithm defines by the MCOC team on the percentage. It's again the tricky way to bait the players.

Example::

We know the crystals are random generator and it's pure luck where it's going to stop!! But if u see the Premium crystals or other crytstals, kabam placed 3 repeated 2 stars, 5 repeated 3 stars, but u needed a 4 star.... So it's obviously they tricky make us greedy and making us to fall into 2* everytime.

Here, kabam can easily change it and put an order, so the RNG will make many happy customers....
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    The rng in this game is pathetic! How rediculous that millions of players have not hit anything but candy while someone else has hit every top award path? Kabams rng has always been sketch, "it is determined by a number of factors" is a vague meaningless explaination for an rng that is broken or rigged.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

The rng in this game is pathetic! How rediculous that millions of players have not hit anything but candy while someone else has hit every top award path? Kabams rng has always been sketch, "it is determined by a number of factors" is a vague meaningless explaination for an rng that is broken or rigged.

The RNG in this game is pathetic! How rediculous that millions of players will pull Drax, Groot and Iron man from 6* crystals while someone else pulls Kitty, Hercules and Doom
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 600 ★★★

Rap said:

The RNG in this game is pathetic! How rediculous that millions of players will pull Drax, Groot and Iron man from 6* crystals while someone else pulls Kitty, Hercules and Doom
    I’m the someone who pulls the god tier champs, I then switch to my other account and am the someone who pulls the meme tier champs. Stupid RnG
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    If you want to argue with numbers, please at least use actual numbers instead of made up that suit your belief.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Have you actually spoken to millions of players? RNG is always "sketchy" until it works in your favor for people like you.

I've gotten candy 100% of the time but I know it's just the percentages. Nothing is rigged or sketchy.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    bhuv9191 said:

No_oneuk said:

I honestly don't understand how nearly 8 years in people STILL complain about RNG in a Gacha game.

Even it's a RNG, the algorithm defines by the MCOC team on the percentage. It's again the tricky way to bait the players.

Example::

We know the crystals are random generator and it's pure luck where it's going to stop!! But if u see the Premium crystals or other crytstals, kabam placed 3 repeated 2 stars, 5 repeated 3 stars, but u needed a 4 star.... So it's obviously they tricky make us greedy and making us to fall into 2* everytime.

Here, kabam can easily change it and put an order, so the RNG will make many happy customers....
    The reel when spinning a crystal is for entertainment purposes only. Has no bearing on the outcome of your pull. That's decided the second you tap to stop spinning.
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Only candy all the time
  • Hey OP,

You have a 90% chance to hit the Candy path. That is listed in-game as well, so it's not like we're hiding that info anywhere. Think of the quest like most others where you get a currency for completion, except that this one has a rare chance of giving you something rare.

In some ways, this quest is no different than many others, and in other ways, it's just like a Crystal with rare items as well as regular ones.
This discussion has been closed.