**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What was the reason they stopped sending compensation for bugs?

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Recently the game has too many bugs. I can barely block on aw this season. Champions are running towards opponent to take hits in the faces.

Is this intentional? So that everyone must have to pay either using units or revives because of something that's totally the game's fault?

If so just design nodes saying opponent takes 100% damage if you pay $$$$ otherwise zero damage from all other source. That would be more honest than not acknowledging the bugs persisting in the game and costing revives and potions just because of the fact that the company will not accept they have any bugs ongoing that demands compensation.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    edited October 2022
    Game personally is in a worse state than when we were getting weekly compensation. But everyone just settled for his the game is now. Modders everywhere in the only direct PvP competitive game mode. Still ongoing input and ai issues. Consistent freezing of the apps, frequent issues with content, rewards, milestones etc.

But I said it back then and I stick by it now, the game is simply going to be in a constant state of flux, bugs get patched over temporarily, seem fixed resurface later on and seem to have brought more bugs with them. When a game is consistently up and running, they can't exactly take it down for a week to make wide scale changes. So as I say, we're stuck with it as it is. And compensation will be saved for super bad situations.

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    I really miss Wednesdays and me skipping my sleep just to claim my weekly compensation
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    I still did not get the wong crystal compensation which is so annoying
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike are input issues back? From the start of this bg season I am facing severe issues, can't block in bg and aw at all, champs running to get hits in face, parry not working 50%. I have never been affected more than this.

It's just unplayable for me now
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Permanent global nodes: Every heavy input has 2% chance to fail. All defenders get 2% chance of 300% AAR against parry. They also receive 1% chance for defender to temporarily gain unblockable during attempt to block.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I do think that the the Carina's Care compensation package was a pretty awesome. But I also think that as long as the same bugs and issues continue to plague the contest, they need to be a recurring trend with Kabam announcing them and setting planned timelines to award them - even if that's just something like twice a year, it sets and manages expectations and shows they are not only aware of the issues, but that they own up to them, they care that the bugs are impacting the summoner game experience and, while they continue to work on fixing them, it's a gesture of good will on their part to improve the overall game experience.

It's really just a good business model to make things right for your customer base, when an issue comes up that is not their fault and/or could/should have been avoided in the 1st place.

Honestly, (IMHO), the attitude towards compensation drastically went down after the transfer to NetMarble. Prior to that, mini compensation packages were a lot more regular - even for things like routine server maintenance that went longer than expected, or if it started ahead of the announced schedule, and especially when something in game didn't work as intended and caused people to miss out or use items.

Yes the game has gotten more complicated (yada yada yada), but instead of showing the customer base gestures of good-will for mistakes that make the game less pleasurable and sometimes downright frustrating (again IMHO) the trend has simply been to get us to accept them as part of the overall game experience and not expect compensation. I mean, if the game is broken, but we all just keep accepting the problems and playing it anyway, what is the motivation to compensate?
This discussion has been closed.