**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legendary Side quest event selector [merged]

Dwayne55Dwayne55 Posts: 123
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Did anyone else not get to choose between 6* shards and mythic crystal? I didn't get either reward and didn't have the chance to choose

Comments

• Options
    RDV75RDV75 Posts: 7
    edited November 2022
    Same. Normally it forces you to choose before you exit, and i can't find it anywhere

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Had me worried there for a bit ngl. Finished the legendary quest, saw that I got a- Mythic crystal or 3k 6* shards selector. I waited on the end screen for a bit, nothing comes up. I went to open crystals, opened an objective crystal thinking it will eventually come up, still nothing. Now I'm worried, I go to the home screen, still nothing. After the whole t5cc selector missing fiasco from bg season 1, I thought they messed up again. Restarted the game and there it was. Saved me a forum rant that.
  • Options
    RDV75 said:

Same. Normally it forces you to choose before you exit, and i can't find it anywhere

Yep. Tried going to different screens and nothing. Even closed the game out
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Try restarting, it worked for me lol. Did have me worried for a sec tho...
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Please tell me I'm not the only that just finished the legendary difficulty for the new SQ path today, got a selector to choose between a mythic crystal or 3k 6* shards and didn't open it. I went to many screens, and I still can't open the selector. Anyone know why?? Please
  • Options
    xjdalegendxxjdalegendx Posts: 41
    Restart the game
  • Options
    RDV75RDV75 Posts: 7
    that worked for me

Try restarting, it worked for me lol. Did have me worried for a sec tho...

• Options
    I also miss out on selecting my 3000 6*shareds!!! LOL!!😢
  • Options
    hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
    i just had to close my game each difficulty i did to get the selector
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    hburns03 said:

i just had to close my game each difficulty i did to get the selector

Ah I see now, that's a little bit weird. Thanks to your comment, I restarted and the first thing I saw was the selector so thanks. Was worried for a little bit there
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Seeing a number of reports around this specific situation. It seems a possible solution/workaround is to restart your game.

Yeah after the 3rd restart I finally got my selector
  • Options
    KAYDA_F2PKAYDA_F2P Posts: 21
    Log out - log in > problem solved

I chose rng on all offers, and got the worst result on all crystals 😂😂😂
  • Options
    adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    I restarted several times and still no selector. I don't know if there are others in a similar situation
  • Options
    Achilles1081Achilles1081 Posts: 10
    I finished the new reliquary path just now, and one of the rewards was a selector between a mythic crystal or 3k six star shards. It let me preview it on the completion screen but not open it, so I chose the open crystals option and nothing happened. Nothing is shown in any of my 3 crystal tabs, nothing in my rewards, I can’t find it anywhere. Am I missing something here?
  • Options
    Restart the game
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 263 ★★
    Restarted each time the selector didn't pop up in the four paths I played, popped up every time when the game restarted.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Simply put - I went to Legendary difficulty, cleared today's path, the selector appeared as a box in rewards and I never got to make the choice. The popup didn't appear. I restarted the app but that didn't solve it.

Anyone else seen this? Is there any way to solve this without support?
  • Options
    just happened to me as well.
  • Options
    Update: 2nd restart of the game solved it
  • Options
    Same thing here. However restarting the game multiple times has not resolved the issue.
  • Options
    restart fixed for me.
  • Options
    adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Kerneas said:

Simply put - I went to Legendary difficulty, cleared today's path, the selector appeared as a box in rewards and I never got to make the choice. The popup didn't appear. I restarted the app but that didn't solve it.

I had the same issue so I restarted the game several times but still nothing. I contacted support and although I explained that restarting the game did not fix the issue, the reply was that the issue is considered resolved for them. I wish you better luck with support
  • Options
    PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    where are BG rewards ??
  • Options
    adramelch said:

Kerneas said:

I had the same issue so I restarted the game several times but still nothing. I contacted support and although I explained that restarting the game did not fix the issue, the reply was that the issue is considered resolved for them. I wish you better luck with support
    As stated above, I got the shards. Fun fact: it got me a 6* featured Groot
  • Options
    Achilles1081Achilles1081 Posts: 10
    Restart fixed it, thanks everyone