**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game freezes after opening crystal

After opening a crystal the screen turns dark and then never goes back to normal. Therefore, it doesn't allow you to convert your duplicate champ for Iso and gold etc.

I have no other choice but to restart the game, but then the iso and gold isn't in my inventory.

Comments

• Options
    Trivium69Trivium69 Posts: 25
    Yes it’s very annoying hopefully they can fix it soon
  • Options
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”
  • Options
    Carms808Carms808 Posts: 2
    This has been happening to me since the last update for every Crystal that I open. Extremely irritating.
  • Options
    Bossmode12Bossmode12 Posts: 105
    This bug hit me this morning as well.
  • Options
    JMartin5437JMartin5437 Posts: 19
    It’s a game issue, every cav crystal I open causes the freeze. Please fix it.
  • Options
    Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    This is happening to me also. On a iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad Air and Android Samsung Galaxy tab S8+
  • Options
    ctl131ctl131 Posts: 31
    My game is doing this too; basically every crystal or every other crystal I'm getting the dark screen and freezing. I also had a bizarre flashing screen with the icons/text/crystals all multiplying as well. There have been other bugs too visually, such as 6 stars showing up under every offer that pops up after opening a crystal whether its 3, 4, 5 or 6 star champions.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 267 ★★★
    It’s terribly frustrating.
  • Options
    I sent an email regarding this.
    They replied. Restart your phone.
    Iys a joke really, they r never aware of the bugs.
    They never reply " yes we know. We r working on it"
    Insted we get that reply restart your phone??? Such a joke
  • Options
    UnforgvnUnforgvn Posts: 47
    edited December 2022
    I am having the same screen darkening issue (not sure if I get the signature increase but i do get a max sig crystal even with the freeze up). It's only with nexus crystals and has been happening for a couple of weeks now since the December update.

The only way to fix it is to force close the game and restart it. I even tested it out with the t5cc nexus crystals and it doesn't darken the screen but it still freezes up and makes me force close the game.

If i am buying the daily nexus crystals and not getting the full benefit of that purchase that is a MAJOR bug and not JUST a support issue. @Kabam Zibiit @kabam Jax

I have a Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra.
  • Options
    Hey Summoners,

The game team is now aware of this issue and working to find a solution. For now: You can avoid this issue by using the “Open” button instead of spinning the Crystals.
  • Options
    We have found this most prevalent with Nexus crystals. Are any of you experiencing this with other crystals?
  • Options
    UnforgvnUnforgvn Posts: 47
    Thanks for the response. So far at least for me it only seems like nexus crystals even the t5cc nexus not just hero crystals.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

We have found this most prevalent with Nexus crystals. Are any of you experiencing this with other crystals?

It happened when I opened a Featured crystal too. Not limited to Nexus crystals.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I just opened a Thronebreaker Cosmic Nexus Crystal and it got stuck
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The game team is now aware of this issue and working to find a solution. For now: You can avoid this issue by using the “Open” button instead of spinning the Crystals.

Using the Open button only works if you don't want to open less than either all the crystals you have if they are 10 or less or 10 at a time. It would really be nice if you guys would allow a selectable option for how many crystals you want to open at a time even if you cap it at 10 so those who want to open less than 10 without spinning can do so.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

This seems to be about this issue but does spinning the crystal and just waiting for it to time out of the spin animation and open itself as opposed to tapping on it really do anything different in terms of the subsequent animations like this pop-up message said? I always thought the animations that occurred were the same no matter what you do unless you click open?
  • Options
    convalleconvalle Posts: 5
    I have been having the same exact issue. After opening Crystals the screen go dark and freeze up then I cannot convert the champs. I have then force quit and restart the game