it's really really important

Shree_Meghwal_1008Shree_Meghwal_1008 Member Posts: 13
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
it's been 2 years , I am unable to message in game at global, alliance and friend tab and it's hard to communicate ,now banquet event is here i need mastery cores from my alliance members if they can send me but i can't talk to them ,please help me kabam.
1 year ago one of my friend used my device to log in and he told the issue of mine at global tab and people said that I am banned to message in game ,but my question is that why ????? why am I banned never did anything wrong ........and its 2 years now .
please help me
my game id is -shree meghwal
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    You would have to send a ticket. The Forum team isn’t equipped to deal with this stuff
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    They haven't talked to u in over 2 years.. what makes u think they'll just give u mastery cores? 🤔
  • Shree_Meghwal_1008Shree_Meghwal_1008 Member Posts: 13
    Coppin said:

They haven't talked to u in over 2 years.. what makes u think they'll just give u mastery cores? 🤔

no but they can atleast fix it right?! .......its really hard to communicate alliance always kick me out cuz I don't
    talk to them it's frustating
  • Shree_Meghwal_1008Shree_Meghwal_1008 Member Posts: 13
    edited December 2022
    Wong_99 said:

You would have to send a ticket. The Forum team isn’t equipped to deal with this stuff

ticket?? what is it and how can i send them
    help me i would really appreciate it
  • I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.
    You will need to contact support in order to determine if this is an account specific issue.
    In the game, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner, from there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.