**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enough with the thread closing...

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
Dear mods (especially miike, who is the worst about this); just because you don't like the subject matter of a particular thread doesn't mean there isn't valid or productive discussion to be had in it. Stop flashing your mod-plumage and locking every thread that doesn't sing kabam's praises. Remember, this forum is for the players/members, and if a topic gets brought up, especially more than once, chances are the players want to discuss it.
Stop flexing at us and let us converse.

Comments

• It is the moderator's job to moderate the forums, and they are given guidelines on how to do that. What ever else I might complain about, I haven't found the moderators to be any significant impediment to criticizing Kabam or any of their development actions so long as I'm reasonably respectful and follow the general rules about abuse. And that isn't difficult.

Probably 80% of my posts are critical of Kabam, and 20% are either complimentary or neutral. The only post I've had moderated that wasn't reversed on appeal had nothing to do with Kabam at all.
  • We don't close threads because we don't like what is being said in them. There are plenty of threads open that are critical of us, but as DNA3000 has just stated, part of our job is to enforce the forum rules that you agreed to abide by when you joined the forums.

If a post breaks the rules, is non-constructive, or has been discussed multiple times in the past and there is no more to add, it will be closed or deleted.
This discussion has been closed.