**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hey Kabbam plz don't ban me

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
So I nvr owned sersi and I picked her. I got the red lag wifi and was taking forever to get her so I closed the app to reset. So then I comeback in the game gives me the option and I see awaken her. I was like I'm sure it means new character. Anyways I pick her and she gets awaken. I would stay quiet about it but I don't wanna risk the chance of me getting banned because I don't want kabbam to think I was taking advantage of a glitch. If u have to take her awaken ability thats fine I just don't wanna get banned 🥺

Comments

• Options
    She's new, I pulled her from the banquet nexus crystal. I didn't take screenshots there because I forgot too from the hype. I got two dupes stryfe, hood and sersi was suppose to be new but when I exit from the game for whatever reason they let me pick her again and I got her awaken
  • Options

Ghost12 said:

She's new, I pulled her from the banquet nexus crystal. I didn't take screenshots there because I forgot too from the hype. I got two dupes stryfe, hood and sersi was suppose to be new but when I exit from the game for whatever reason they let me pick her again and I got her awaken

take the W and run dood
    It is a W lmao but I'm still scared XD
  • Options

Ghost12 said:

take the W and run dood
    Especially when I've worked hard to win lol
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Submit a ticket to support. Nothing and no one on the forums can help there. I honestly don’t think they’re gonna lose sleep over it and would probably never notice it if you never brought it up, but worst case is they remove the dupe. The ban hammer will not fall on you this day.
  • Options

Submit a ticket to support. Nothing and no one on the forums can help there. I honestly don’t think they’re gonna lose sleep over it and would probably never notice it if you never brought it up, but worst case is they remove the dupe. The ban hammer will not fall on you this day.

Your probably right and yeah its no big deal but again any glitch advantage is bad. Remember treasure island and how they ban many people. I just don't want them to think that I'm taking advantage of a bug or just a weird glitch and get ban. Especially since new war season started. How do I even submit a ticket, I just posted here too see if they would see it. They probably will or won't.....
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!

We're looking into this now, it seems that we've had a couple reports about this issue.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Well glad I'm not the only one. Thx for the update
  • Options
    NomasOmasNomasOmas Posts: 11
    Just had the same thing but with a 6* features crystal, kept all the shards but got the crystal
  • Options
    Sersi is best, congrats on the free awakening gift given by kabam themselves!