**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Human Torch bugged

MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
He isn't regaining his prefight ability no matter how many times he starts the fight without 1.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2023
    First noticed it against the Absorbing Man boos in TB EQ but u have since tested it in 3.2.6 and road to labyrinth, used the prefight on first fight and still hadn't regained the prefight by the boss. Oddly I do keep getting 16 persistent charges or 33 (see pics below) but still not able to use the prefight.

Could this be brought to the relevant team please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

Many thanks
  • Options

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    They said they were aware of persistent effect issues in relation to Apocalypse and have a fix planned. I don't recall if they said it would deal with all of the other champs' persistent ability/charge issues or not or if we are just hoping that's the case.
  • Options
    As mentioned above, the team is looking into this and we are working on a fix that we believe should take care of the issue for both champs.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Crine60 said:

They said they were aware of persistent effect issues in relation to Apocalypse and have a fix planned. I don't recall if they said it would deal with all of the other champs' persistent ability/charge issues or not or if we are just hoping that's the case.

I was aware of the apoc one but torch was a new one on me so thought it be best to report just incase they didn't know
  • Options

As mentioned above, the team is looking into this and we are working on a fix that we believe should take care of the issue for both champs.

Thanks