**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Alliance "Loyalty" "Helps" give 1 credit after 50 "Helps"????

I have assisted in building a decent Alliance and "help" as much as possible... but find that a couple "Power-Players" in my Alliance request help but don't give it very much...

A language barrier exists as they are both Turkish... I don't want to kick them but other players are noticing the one sided nature of their play...

If 1 Loyalty credit were issued when the current maximum is reached, then these guys would see the benefit of being better Team players... and our regular members would see benefit in "Help"ing as much as possible!

Even if the credits given for each of the first 50 helps were reduced to 15 or 10... and then a single credit for each additional "help"... then the mutual benefit nature the game is attempting to encourage would be better served!

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    I have the opposite problem where I don't bother asking for help except for QE because it takes too damn long.

• Options
    AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I have the opposite problem where I don't bother asking for help except for QE because it takes too damn long.

Doesn't not asking take longer?

Or are you not asking because you have so many heroes that the 2 hour wait time works for you?

And do you help just the 50 times and that's Your limit?

If that is the case... then that's the kind of selfishness I am trying to overcome ...

Sorry if that's harsh but it's just my opinion! :)
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Not necessary.. for me help 4 doesn't work mostly after 50helps. I ll be feeling annoyed..waiting is okay. It's just gonna save 10mins in case of arena helps and in case of questing 20 quest energies.
  • Options
    Hey there! So that this is easier found and discussed, I've moved the thread over to Suggestions and Requests.