Kicked from my ally before bg season rewards

DoosraDoosra Member Posts: 359 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I did 500k contribution to the the 9.6 m score we did
And I was the highest contributor to the ally and was an officer
But I was kicked for kicking the players who did little to zero contribution
Will I get my rank rewards?
(I was kicked a day after bg season ended)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MystGMystG Member Posts: 40
    edited February 2023
    I bet you've accidentally kicked an alt account of the leader lmao

Maybe you can message the leader/another officer to take you in again, then you'll probably get the rewards I guess, not sure tho but you can hope so. Wish you luck!
  • BizaaroBizaaro Member Posts: 346 ★★
    Doosra said:

I did 500k contribution to the the 9.6 m score we did
    And I was the highest contributor to the ally and was an officer
    But I was kicked for kicking the players who did little to zero contribution
    Will I get my rank rewards?
    (I was kicked a day after bg season ended)

Sorry to say...it happen ..may be u have childish leader...try to find good ally
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Member Posts: 508 ★★★
    Unless the leader had set an alliance minimum and they gave the go ahead for officers to kick those who didn't meet it then you deserve to be kicked, overstep your authority in alliances and learn the hard way.

You can still probably send support a ticket and they may help out, has happened before.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Member Posts: 437
    Surely you discuss as a leadership group who should be removed from the alliance. Going off your own back and kicking individuals without any discussion is a no no. I'm afraid you got done the same way you did for the other individual. Unlucky.
  • Realdeel1982Realdeel1982 Member Posts: 8
    🤣 that sounds sus, 500k as the alliance high and you had guys that didn’t contribute and still got 9.5mill? I had 1.017million and my alliance put up 7.2million with 100k as min. For each person. But ya, kicking people without discussion is a no go especially with rewards being on the way.
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey @Doosra, as is mentioned in THIS article, you must remain in your Alliance until the Event has ended and Rewards have been distributed. If you choose to leave your Alliance or are Kicked before receiving the Rewards, you will no longer be eligible to claim them.

If you would like to discuss this further, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.