**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Danger store

NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
I was pretty sure that the Danger store would have stayed online for at least another 14 days but I can't see it anymore in game (but it still shows the currency).
I was waiting for it to reset to grab the last couple of incursions revives.
What happened?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    The timer was set for only 1 week after, not 2. It’s gone now.

Edit: saw another post where it was showing 14 days left on the timer. I know for a fact when I bought my last round of revives last week there was only 7 days left. Something bugged.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    Seems like a bug yesterday was showing 14 days, when I checked it last Wednesday it said 6 days on the timer.
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    edited April 2023

Edit: saw another post where it was showing 14 days left on the timer. I know for a fact when I bought my last round of revives last week there was only 7 days left. Something bugged.

The Danger Store showed 14 days left yesterday! I saw that and figured they extended it for another couple of weeks, so I waited to redeem most of my components. This is very frustrating as I worked hard to earn those components. I thought Kabam was giving us more time to redeem them. I took this screenshot yesterday:

• Options
    WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Posts: 20

The Danger Store showed 14 days left yesterday! I saw that and figured they extended it for another couple of weeks, so I waited to redeem most of my components. This is very frustrating as I worked hard to earn those components. I thought Kabam was giving us more time to redeem them. I took this screenshot yesterday:

I saw the 14 days on the timer today so I went back to grinding BGs. Both disappeared at 1:00 PM EST. They got BGs back up and running after a bit. Haven't seen anything more on the store tho
  • Options
    edited April 2023

I saw the 14 days on the timer today so I went back to grinding BGs. Both disappeared at 1:00 PM EST. They got BGs back up and running after a bit. Haven't seen anything more on the store tho

Do BGs give Danger components? I got all mine from Incursions side quests. The current Incursions don't seem to offer them anymore, and went back to giving Incursion Artifacts.

I'm not seeing BGs available now, but I believe the BG events were always scheduled to end today.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Dear Kabam, can you please reopen this store? Several of us yesterday and this morning saw it saying it had 14 days left. We thought it was extended and we'd have more time to redeem our Danger components. I entered a support ticket for this today as well.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    Let's hope to hear back from them soon.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I saw the same 14 day timer last night when I had set a notice for myself to spend the components. I had to come on here and search for the event post to make sure I was correct in remembering it was supposed to end today. I don't know how many other people might have been affected by this, but I would guess the response might depend on how many are impacted. I decided not to risk waiting and spent them last night but hopefully they provide some kind of fair resolution to this for those who waited since you shouldn't need to use the forums for information like this and should be able to just rely on the information provided in-game, which in this case was bugged.
  • Options
    Mcca89Mcca89 Posts: 70
    Same I kept mine thinking it was open still
  • Options
    WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 78
    I kept a lot of danger tokens, going by the timer as others here did. This was a mistake by Kabam, it's only fair to reopen the store and let others spend the rest of their tokens due to Kabams bug.
  • Options
    WolfrhkWolfrhk Posts: 78
    Excellent news Jax, thanks for the quick response! Looking forward to the Twitch stream on Friday!
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Well, I got stuck on a path in Incursions a few times and had to reboot the game to be able to move forward again. Not sure if that deserves compensation though. ;)

Thanks to Kabam for extending the store! I noticed it's back, and it did not reset the purchase limits, in case anyone was wondering. So there was no particular advantage to waiting to spend your danger components as of yet.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    why would anyone want to wait 14 more days anyways, the rooms arent there anymore so cant get more, so get what you need/want and be done with it. i know the most common reason for waiting is inventory space. but this is what happens when you wait and believe an event would last that much longer? just not logical. thats like seeing this SQ have timer ending end of next month, just doesnt seem right...
  • Options
    yossyoss Posts: 24

why would anyone want to wait 14 more days anyways, the rooms arent there anymore so cant get more, so get what you need/want and be done with it. i know the most common reason for waiting is inventory space. but this is what happens when you wait and believe an event would last that much longer? just not logical. thats like seeing this SQ have timer ending end of next month, just doesnt seem right...

There is another reason, If you want to get more incursions revives you have to wait for another week for the timers to reset.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,554 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Why would the danger store stay a full month after the danger SQ ended?

14 days = 1 full month ... hmm 🤔
  • Options
    Let's hope to hear back from them soon.

I kept some more danger currency just for the extra revives that were supposed to reset, that's basically why.
    I can get 12-12-12 with this reset.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

The Danger Store should be returning soon!

There is compensation targeting later this week as a result of issues with the Danger Room last month; this compensation will include Danger components and therefore the 14-day timer was the result of us extending the store. Seems some wires got crossed along the way, but it should be resolved shortly!

Did this get sent out to only select people?
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Did the Danger Room compensation ever come?
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★

Did the Danger Room compensation ever come?

Nope.
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

There is compensation targeting later this week as a result of issues with the Danger Room last month; this compensation will include Danger components and therefore the 14-day timer was the result of us extending the store. Seems some wires got crossed along the way, but it should be resolved shortly!

so is this still coming or was it only for certain players? I don't remember getting anything last week, and certainly not this week either.
  • Options
    Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 80
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

So @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax where oh are these alleged Danger components compensation
  • Options
    Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Posts: 76
    Waiting
    Waiting
    Waiting
    ⌚⌚
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,307 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

Hey Jax, was this ever sent out? You said later this week on April 12th but don’t remember if this ever came.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

Hey Jax, was this ever sent out? You said later this week on April 12th but don’t remember if this ever came.
    Yeah never got anything
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I can see that the timer on the items in the danger store was extended once again, it says 9d17h now
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    A few people got and posted pics of some wildly different compensation, but I still haven't gotten anything.
This discussion has been closed.