Kate Bishop Coldsnap

JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
edited May 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve tried Kate against rol winter soldier and I noticed that when I don’t have a perfect release on her sp2, he doesn’t get inflicted with a coldsnap. But on the sp1 he does. It says in her kit she should get coldsnap regardless so am I missing something?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,420 ★★★★★
    Are you sure it was a cryo arrow on sp2?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    there was another thread about the special 2 also not inflicting the tranq debuff against RoL Winter Soldier. Odd.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,426 ★★★★★

I’ve tried Kate against rol winter soldier and I noticed that when I don’t have a perfect release on her sp2, he doesn’t get inflicted with a coldsnap. But on the sp1 he does. It says in her kit she should get coldsnap regardless so am I missing something?

It seems bugged. There a post in the bug section about this. Perfect release inflicts 2 passives but early or late release inflicts none.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,420 ★★★★★
    Yes I reproduced this bug against ROL WS.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Yeah I made sure it was a cryo arrow. I even got no coldsnap on perfect release sp1 once so something funky is going on.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Do you have any footage of this you could share with us?
    edited May 2023
    Not sure how to send vid but here’s a photo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Does this happen in every fight or just RoL Winter Soldier? Does it happen every time you use the special? You can send a video by just posting the video to YouTube and then replying here with the link.
    edited May 2023
    Only tried her otherwise with practice champs and it’s working against them. Might only be winter soldier. And yea every sp2 on him without perfect release I never got coldsnap tried like 20 times
  • br10050br10050 Member Posts: 9
    I’ve had the same issue as well. Only when perfect release is done, the opponents get coldsnap. If it’s not perfect release, they get nothing. It’s happened against all champs. Not only against WS in ROL.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    It seems to work perfectly fine sometimes and completely broken other times. I don't have Kate at any star level so I can't test it, but if anyone wants to put in a little more time to figure out what's causing it, I have a few suggestions:

1. Are synergies the issue? If so, which synergy could be causing it?
    2. Does this happen consistently against certain champions? Which ones?
    3. What else have you done during the fight (heavy attacks, special 3, taken a hit, etc.)

Anything you could provide should be helpful to any forum mod that might see it, and on the off chance they don't, I'd recommend sending in a support ticket.

Only tried her otherwise with practice champs and it’s working against them. Might only be winter soldier. And yea every sp2 on him without perfect release I never got coldsnap tried like 20 times

Not working with practice champs either. Tried 5-6 fights and sp2 doesn’t apply coldsnap without perfect release.
    edited May 2023

Do you have any footage of this you could share with us?

Perfect release:

Early release:

It’s poor quality. Had to convert video to gif. But it shows 2 coldsnap passives with perfect release and none with early release.