**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nice now you broke dexterity

Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Awesome so now while dodging back when you opponent is dashing forward not only are u unable to dash back far enough to avoid the hit u get hit instead of evade too. Seriously these bugs are getting out of hand. I'm a game designer and I would never put my name on anything that was this buggy. Honestly kabam your design team should be ashamed. It is a simple number change in the code for distance on the move. Get you act together or hire some programmers who care.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That's always happened. If you dash back too early you can get hit with a medium dash attack. It's not a bug
  • Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
    It was timed right. And happened several times in a row
    Please if you don't mind test it out every medium attack it does it. No matter how well timed I can't evade one now. If you have different results please state if you are IOS or Android. Android here
    I'm IOS and don't have issues but I did get hit by a yellow jacket sp1 but when I evaded I got it by the first attack of it and not the second or third hit
    It could be an Android bug so just see if anyone else has this issue
  • SerialSerial Posts: 9
    Yea I'm running IOS (not that should have anything to do with it) and I'm not having any problems with evading either.
    Thanks deadbyrd for you input. I could very well be an Android issue. It is much harder to beta androids with the mass amount to varying parts and OS versions. That's the one bonus to playing on an Apple product. I just refuse to pay those ridiculous prices. I love my Mac I use for my texturing for my models never have an issue
    No problem man. I hope it gets fixed for you
    I have an apple phone mostly because of gaming. Androids are better phones but IPhones are better gaming platforms. I hate Macs though lol
    Serial wrote: »
    Yea I'm running IOS (not that should have anything to do with it) and I'm not having any problems with evading either.

There have been a lot of Android only related issues as of late. It's like kabam is lut shaming androids. Might have to break down.And.by an iPad. I love my Android. Haven't lost a number in 10 years
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    No problem man. I hope it gets fixed for you
    this has to be the most civil post on these forums ever I cheers guys
    I agree @Nerfbat73
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    Serial wrote: »

WOW. Of course it does.
  • Hey guys,

I'm gonna pass this on to the team, but this has always been a possibility. If a dash back is even mistimed by a millisecond, it's possible for the opponent to hit you. This isn't a bug, or even only something the AI can do, because a player can do it as well.
    I'll see if I can get some footage. Maybe it's just me of so I will insert foot in mouth.
    Thanks Mike. I will keep testing it to see if I can recreate it. If so ill send u guys a detailed but report
    What a good response from @Kabam Miike
  • AngelbaneAngelbane Posts: 23
    edited June 2017
    This has always been possible but now the AI is doing it at least an order of magnitude more often than it ever has before. as a matter of fact I have never had black bolt do that on his sp2 and it has done that to me several times in the last day or so.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Angelbane wrote: »
    This has always been possible but now the AI is doing it at least an order of magnitude more often than it ever has before. as a matter of fact I have never had black bolt do that on his sp2 and it has done that to me several times in the last day or so.

I swear that used to happen a lot of times with me!!
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Kabam PLEASE fix Dexterity... oh, & parry... & AQ & WAR & if it's not too much trouble, can ya BRING BACK REVIVES?
    (That monthly unit card takes the sting outta grinding, but still dont like all the units required to complete it recently.)

q7j8ksv4hawr.jpg

• I would wager this has more to do with the performance boost in fps since 13.1 more than anything. It might seem perfectly timed because you're used to the lag between frames. I'm on Android, and ever since activating dev options in the settings I've had no problems intercepting/evading
  • If you're wondering how to activate developer options, for my phone (samsung gs5) it was in the about phone screen, tap the build number 8 times I think. Sounds crazy but I swear it works. After that go into the dev options and turn off animations
  • WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    I had an issue in AW with Cable yesterday. He kept catching me on evades. Could swear they were timed right, I just couldn't get away from him. Seemed like my evades were clipped short every time. I normally just plain kill him. No issues on any other node or champ before or since.
    I would wager this has more to do with the performance boost in fps since 13.1 more than anything. It might seem perfectly timed because you're used to the lag between frames. I'm on Android, and ever since activating dev options in the settings I've had no problems intercepting/evading

You may have hit the nail on the head. I will continue to test it. Thanks for your input
  • AngelbaneAngelbane Posts: 23
    If you're wondering how to activate developer options, for my phone (samsung gs5) it was in the about phone screen, tap the build number 8 times I think. Sounds crazy but I swear it works. After that go into the dev options and turn off animations

which animations did you turn off i have 3 options that say animations.