**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deathless Guillotine Sword Piece

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
Right now in BG, I'm vibranium 3.
Can I get the 6* sword piece now and when I become Vibranium 1, still get the 7* piece?

I ask because I don't want to lose out on 6* just In case of necropolis.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,400 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    You got a lot of time to buy that piece

• Options
    I meant just in case I can't do necropolis. I don't want to lose out on 6* and only be able to get 2 7* pieces.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Also, if you get all the 7-star pieces and get 7-star Guillotine (Deathless)... you also get the 6-Star.

So be cautious to not double up if you don't need to!

And that’s awesome, but I’m just wondering about the 6*s dupe. Will they be available to be duped trough normal means such as awakening gems? Also, people might want to get the 6* pieces just in case they can’t do necropolis
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Also, if you get all the 7-star pieces and get 7-star Guillotine (Deathless)... you also get the 6-Star.

And that’s awesome, but I’m just wondering about the 6*s dupe. Will they be available to be duped trough normal means such as awakening gems? Also, people might want to get the 6* pieces just in case they can’t do necropolis
    Thank u. That's what I was getting at.
    I will try for 7* but I also want to get 6* just in case I can't. Don't know how hard Necropolis is yet.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

That‘s A LOT of ressources for essentially a 6* champ, though…

I mean: You can get close to 10 6* crystals from the trophy tokens and the artifacts alone… Plus the Loyalty and glory, that can get you valuable resources…

All that for a single 6* that isn‘t even going to be „Meta“…
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

You might as well dupe the 6 star to save up those HARD earned 6 star awakening gems!
    (just a joke)
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Just use 6* Awakening Gems and Sig Stones as always.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,681 Guardian
    edited November 2023

Pikolu said:

I mean: You can get close to 10 6* crystals from the trophy tokens and the artifacts alone… Plus the Loyalty and glory, that can get you valuable resources…

All the better reason to just worry about the 7* pieces.
  • Options
    This is getting upsetting I keep on running into modders and cheaters in battle grounds it’s making it next to impossible to climb the ladder up to ranking and making it seem like I’m going to miss out on the deathless gilly piece why isn’t this being fixed like what happens when the season is over it’s making the game no playable at the moment we’ll battle grounds is filled with cheaters
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

All the better reason to just worry about the 7* pieces.
    Yeah, not doing Necropolis, either, though… 😄 (or reach GC with my roster, fwiw…)
  • Options
    I’m so confused. Where do I get all the pieces. @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    KontestmanKontestman Posts: 266
    edited December 2023
    Mkay but the deathless will eventually lead to a meta champ that’s why it’s worth it plus it’s a cool trophy champ that isn’t coming back @G-Hun-Gear thats why I want at least I already spent the loyalty and battle tokens it really isn’t that big a set back the only thing is the artifacts that are kinda extreme
  • Options
    where can I get the Body of the Blade because I don't see it in my Glory store and I am missing the Blade Segment.?
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    nikosxago said:

where can I get the Body of the Blade because I don't see it in my Glory store and I am missing the Blade Segment.?

I suspect it will be made available on the 20th when the challenge goes live for the 7* version.