**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I use 2 phones with 1 account?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
And yes, I'm one person...How would Kabam know if it's one person...? I have a faster device at home and when I'm on the road, I have my other phone.

Comments

• Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I have been doing that for 5+ years and not even a warning so no worries mate. I daily bounce between my Android and iPhone with the occasional ipad but I hate mcoc on ipad it's too big and unruly for me.
  • Options
    Dukenpuke said:

Assuming you don't sign in with one phone in one country, then sign in on another phone in an entirely different country 5 minutes later, you should be fine.

I've played while flying in transcontinental and transoceanic flights, and when that happens I get geolocated to ground stations that jump around a lot. Never had an issue doing that.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

As long as it is you playing on both devices and any device that accesses your account, you're fine. I play on three different devices, myself.

Have you ever broken the TOS Miike?
    Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone 👀
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

I pLaY oN fOuR

Would be hilarious if this was the response you got for that one:

• Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

As long as it is you playing on both devices and any device that accesses your account, you're fine. I play on three different devices, myself.

I play on four, so...
    I play on 5!!