I have beaten the game! (Actual Clickbait)

PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,400 Guardian

After opening a ton of titan crystals, I managed to snag her from a titan nexus and finally got to use the r3 cosmic gem I've been saving for forever.

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    edited June 29
    Congrats man, now I don’t feel as bad about pulling her dupe since you at least got her now. R3 definitely gonna hit hard
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Way to go! Happy for you.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    It's about time great pull 🤘🍸🍸🍸
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Congrats man, now I don’t feel as bad about pulling her dupe scone you at least got her now. R3 definitely gonna hit hard

I still want her dupe, got 120 sigs waiting for her so she can be the top of my profile for a long time 🤣
    Sheesh that’s gonna be a big sersi. Her as your pfp will go hard tho
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Imagine not pulling Sersi back to back when she was added

In all seriousness, congratulations! She’s a beast in battlegrounds for me :)
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 678 ★★★
    Congrats,..i just got her from a Titan, and was also fortunate to get Prowler from the arcade crystal.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★
    Sersi the 🐐
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,861 ★★★★★
    Really pleased for you @Pikolu

I picked one up from the summer deals, too; which is great as she seems purpose-built to be amazing in this BGs meta...

Any advice on how to use her best?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★

I picked one up from the summer deals, too; which is great as she seems purpose-built to be amazing in this BGs meta...

MLM or MM combos to build the transmutation buffs, then build up to SP2 for big damage, pretty sure this is the rotation
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 964 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

After opening a ton of titan crystals, I managed to snag her from a titan nexus and finally got to use the r3 cosmic gem I've been saving for forever.

Oh many congrats, very happy for you.

Now this is what I call conviction, wih those choice and still staying to true to your favourite champ.

Love it 😁
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,400 Guardian

I just MLLLM twice, heavy for glancing, MM sp2. Then just sp1 while far away to refresh the furies.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★
    Congrats!!!!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    Happy for you!
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Over Bullseye and Prowler ew
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Finally u got it 🎊🎉
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,572 ★★★★

You must be the only person to pick sersi over bullseye and prowler.

Congrats!

If ships decisions!!

I also someone pick spider punk over onslaught in a titan nexus.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★

You must be the only person to pick sersi over bullseye and prowler.

Congrats!

If ships decisions!!

I also someone pick spider punk over onslaught in a titan nexus.
    Someone picked a dupe on silver sable hoping she will get buffed instead of new ironheart, lol. Atleast this one's not that bad lmao.

That’s what happens when you spent money on a mobile game!

You're able to play cuz Someone's there to pay

Pikolu said:

You must be new here. The one champion I wanted more than any other champion in the game was Sersi.

Also, I did happen to get prowler later anyways. I got a tech r3 gem too, so he will probably get it.

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,355 ★★★★

With your quality seal

Congrats!
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

You must be new here. The one champion I wanted more than any other champion in the game was Sersi.

Also, I did happen to get prowler later anyways. I got a tech r3 gem too, so he will probably get it.

R3 THAT SYMBIOTE SUPREME!!!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    Congrats. I'm jealous as hell. Need to r5 ascend my sersi. Was holding out in case I got her from my first ( and only so far) titan but I didnt so up she goes. I also need to rank psycho man, haven't forgotten dark raw, I'm saving mats so I can r1 to 4 in 1 go hopefully
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 266 ★★
    Just... why? Is her character in the movie really that good?

Just... why? Is her character in the movie really that good?

I got Sersi within a month of her being released thanks to the cav nexus crystal deals that kabam used to do. Everyone thought she was trash, but I knew that she was very good so I invested time into using her and she quickly became a favorite champion of mine. She has a ton of utility and damage which makes her one of my favorite incursions champions to use. Overall, she is a super solid champion and I enjoy having fun in the game and she is fun to use.