Incursions not working

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    WTH is up with this "Not eligible for top rank rewards" nonsense?????? !!!!!!
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 257 ★★★
    2 hours later
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

WTH is up with this "Not eligible for top rank rewards" nonsense?????? !!!!!!

• VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 170
    edited July 10
    Jax did it! Max Voodoo!
  • water_qlddwater_qldd Member Posts: 2
    I also am getting no top zone bonus rewards for the saga incursions, even though I am bringing saga champions (CGR, Scorp, Guardian). I did 5 zones thinking it was just a visual glitch but didn't get any rewards.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    edited July 10
    (moved here) @TheAbissalEye_22 , @SCZ , @Segito , and @ArmoredGhost , and @Rola_God

Are the Incursions bugged for anyone else?? I reached zone 6 and "received" the rewards, but i checked and i was in fact, not receiving them, closed the game a couple of times and nothing...

As of now i lost 5 magnetron crystals, the shards and the incursions currency.

SCZ said:

The magnatron crystals from each room in incursions are not showing up in stash.

Segito said:

I clear till zone 11 but I didn't get the magnetron crystals any reason why that didn't happen ??

• RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
    Please, can you fix this already? It's been a while since it started and I didn't want to start it because of this bug, it's taking too long.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    I just finished my saga sector run. Rewards were showing as they should each room. Finished room 15, concluded, was able to get the gold milestones, but got none of the rewards in my inventory. This is terrible.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 856 ★★★
    Squammo said:

I just finished my saga sector run. Rewards were showing as they should each room. Finished room 15, concluded, was able to get the gold milestones, but got none of the rewards in my inventory. This is terrible.

Who did u use?
  • OxyGen_28OxyGen_28 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 10

OxyGen_28 said:

Same here, just finished sector 7 zone 15. Wasn’t paying attention to it, but no rewards received at all. Hope they will look at this and send the rewards. Not going to make a run twice.

Not saying the no rewards thing is excusable, but going 15 rooms w/out noticing is really impressive.👏👏👏
    Hope you get what you would have earned
    Nah man, nothing to be impressed about everything looked as usual. Receiving room rewards and next room rewards were visible for me after finishing every room.

By paying attention I mean checking the stash after a couple rooms if they actually are received. But who does that? Certainly not me. But with kabam ruining the game after every update probably I should have done it.

But send a ticket and will see, thanks.
  • MonkeymachinesMonkeymachines Member Posts: 7

• SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    edited July 10

Squammo said:

Who did u use?
    Knull, CGR and Bullseye. Last room I had a Man Thing boss and decided to switch CGR for Peni.

This is quite frustrating. Wanted to get it done asap and ended up using a couple of items in order to finish and now I did it all for nothing. I might not be the only player this happened to, so I’m hoping for something official to see if those in the same situation as me will somehow be able to get the rewards we should have gotten.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 365 ★★★
    Well hopefully kabam can send the actual rewards to those of us that already did the rooms before seeing it was bugged
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    Has this been fixed yet? I haven’t touched it since all the bug reports dropped
  • BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Member Posts: 167 ★★
    Still nothing?
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    I’m putting in a ticket I want my rewards goddamnit
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Vydious
    @KabamDORK
    Can you please finish solving it? I want to play the raids properly
    Thanks

@Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Vydious
    @KabamDORK
    Can you please finish solving it? I want to play the raids properly
    Thanks

*Incursions
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Administrator Posts: 89
    Just chiming in here as it's been a few hours since my last post. The Game Team is still working through details of the fix and will update you when I know more.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 483 ★★★
    KabamDORK said:

Just chiming in here as it's been a few hours since my last post. The Game Team is still working through details of the fix and will update you when I know more.

This is new
    KabamDORK said:

Make sure to inform the devs that we do not appreciate the recent staff cuts and that they should advocate for much less of those in the future, especially considering this game’s profits are only going up…
    Still unresolved? It's been 6 hours already
  • Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Member Posts: 387
    edited July 11

KabamDORK said:

Make sure to inform the devs that we do not appreciate the recent staff cuts and that they should advocate for much less of those in the future, especially considering this game’s profits are only going up…
    Lmao like it’s up to the devs to decide to cut staff or not

KabamDORK said:

Lmao like it’s up to the devs to decide to cut staff or not

Devs can do a lot
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 365 ★★★

KabamDORK said:

Buddy this just ain’t it, you can be frustrated by bugs or updates not going as planned but come on, it’s a collective of people working on things and they can’t fix it the millisecond it’s not working properly

KabamDORK said:

Buddy this just ain’t it, you can be frustrated by bugs or updates not going as planned but come on, it’s a collective of people working on things and they can’t fix it the millisecond it’s not working properly
    I did not comment on the speed of this, I am frustrated that they laid off a lot of people despite this game being the most profitable Netmarble game.