6* Quake

Drharkanon0Drharkanon0 Member Posts: 29
I know there aren't many but I will continue collecting until 6* Quake is available. Any new? @KabamDORK

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★

I know there aren't many but I will continue collecting until 6* Quake is available. Any new? @KabamDORK

Kabam said no to 6* Quake before. But they've also said that we weren't getting 7* champs either, yet here we are.

Also, it took them forever to make Wolverine, Hyperion, and somebody else--I can't remember who-- available as 6*'s.

Quake is different though, and a truly game breaking champ. But there might still be a glimmer of hope for you.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★

Kabam said no to 6* Quake before. But they've also said that we weren't getting 7* champs either, yet here we are.

Also, it took them forever to make Wolverine, Hyperion, and somebody else--I can't remember who-- available as 6*'s.

Quake is different though, and a truly game breaking champ. But there might still be a glimmer of hope for you.
    Scarlet Witch
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

They never said we weren't getting 7* they said they weren't thinking of them YET. say the same.thing about 8*. Higher star rarities are inevitable ever since they designed the game in the first place by using a star system with ranks.
    Nope. Miike said we were absolutely NOT getting 7*'s.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    They could just redesign quake as a 6&7* and keep the 5* quakes abilities as is
    Would make the community who can't let go of the past happy I guess.
    I genuinely don't know why the community does not want to let her go. 5* are literally dead and quake could be relevant again but y'all don't want her to be changed. She's literally a relic of the past now
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    it’s more reasonable, with the prevalence of evade counters, immunity to AAR/ concussion/ etc., but Quake-and-baking 6*s, even noded, was pheasable well before ascension rolled out. I’d love to see her as a 6*, but I’d be afraid she’d get lobotomized for that to happen. o(
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    As @NONYABIZZ said, rework the 6 and 7* versions and keep the 5* the same, that way it’s balanced
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    She will be useless against new champs like bullseye and Serpent
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★

Great against arcade, great against leader, great against, onslaught and enchantress, great against photon and fant so many she’s good against

Onslaught, Enchantress, she’ll be good against anyone who cannot counter her evade
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    6* magik I would want, definitely not quake I never liked that champ
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★

I would say assume it's never happening unless you hear otherwise from us. There are no plans and no intentions to make plans.

Is this the same for Magik? We need her back in play!
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    I feel like with the confirmation by Kabam Crashed and Dork, there are absolutely no plans for any higher rarities of Quake. Sorry, OP

I would say assume it's never happening unless you hear otherwise from us. There are no plans and no intentions to make plans.

Is 6* Magik possible then? We need more mystics, more Serpent counters
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★
    Keep Quake, but give us 6* Magik before 7r4s are a thing please. Creating a Lockheed synergy with Kitty where she gets incinerate immunity would be nice too, but I know I’m reaching for the stars with that one lol.

ShoNuff29 said:

Keep Quake, but give us 6* Magik before 7r4s are a thing please. Creating a Lockheed synergy with Kitty where she gets incinerate immunity would be nice too, but I know I’m reaching for the stars with that one lol.

#JusticeForMagik
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,759 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

ShoNuff29 said:

#JusticeForMagik
    Let get her demon form
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

ShoNuff29 said:

#JusticeForMagik
    Let get her demon form
    Yes and I also wonder why doesn’t she use her sword for her basic attacks
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

ShoNuff29 said:

#JusticeForMagik
    Let get her demon form
    Yes and I also wonder why doesn’t she use her sword for her basic attacks
    That be a cool change also
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Serpent is immune to power lock, so I don’t think that’s the argument you should be making.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,689 ★★★★★
    Magik wouldn't be all that game breaking with all the nodes and champions immune to both power drain and power lock, along with all the natural cleansers and purifiers. Quake I get though,I can still breeze endgame content with a 5* just takes longer
    Wicket329 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Serpent is immune to power lock, so I don’t think that’s the argument you should be making.
    Can still power steal though which for magik is powerful
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,809 ★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

I'll bump the game team on this one but as far as I know there are no plans for a 6 or 7 star Quake.

Can u post a video demonstrating how Quake would break the game, please?
    Preferably against end game contents.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

KabamDORK said:

I'll bump the game team on this one but as far as I know there are no plans for a 6 or 7 star Quake.

Can u post a video demonstrating how Quake would break the game, please?
    Preferably against end game contents.
    The best 5 defenders rn, Serpent, bullseye, maestro, onslaught and photon, quake cheeses em all
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    It ain't happening bro