Because of AQ issue we are no longer enlisted for Raids & now miss out rewards

MightyHMightyH Member Posts: 32
Before AQ issues we was enlisted & now when it’s back up live we are no longer enlisted this is super frustrating as we had no in game message no nothing & now we completely miss out on raid rewards this is terrible , I’m sure our alliance is not the only ones this happened to , I don’t ever ask for compensation but something has to be done for all those who missed out due to no fault of our own

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    MightyH said:

Before AQ issues we was enlisted & now when it’s back up live we are no longer enlisted this is super frustrating as we had no in game message no nothing & now we completely miss out on raid rewards this is terrible , I’m sure our alliance is not the only ones this happened to , I don’t ever ask for compensation but something has to be done for all those who missed out due to no fault of our own

U didnt bother checking forums when yesterdays bug happened or the post that u had to enlist
  • WoowerinnWoowerinn Member Posts: 55
    Its happend many allies someone used his tickets and cant start a new one without tickets because we dont want spend ton of units for it.
  • NBK1999NBK1999 Member Posts: 30
    They said anyone who spent tickets will have them refunded probably by the end of today
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 337
    When I tried to join in raids, it won't let me either. I even tried to enlist on the week thing and it shows no bgs are enlisted into anything when it shows we are enlisted
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Last month our alliance couldnt even sign up for Raids. We pre enlisted for it but it showed our regular Map AQ. The game is spiraling towards this nest of bugs
  • MightyHMightyH Member Posts: 32
    edited September 3
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    Same with ours.
    BigBlueOx said:

MightyH said:

Same thing happened to our alliance. This is hot garbage. This raids week needs to be pushed out to next week. What a disaster with all the bugs and booting people out
    I agree mate something has to done for all those who missed out but I’m very doubtful anything will happen
    edited September 3
    Dorky said:

When I tried to join in raids, it won't let me either. I even tried to enlist on the week thing and it shows no bgs are enlisted into anything when it shows we are enlisted

We had the same thing happen to us just blank pages wouldn’t let us do anything
  • PacemanPaceman Member Posts: 17
    I still have not had my raids tickets returned, I would also expect back the items that I used yesterday
    I can’t imagine this will happen
    Yet another debacle
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★
    This is the latest that was posted in discord, if there is update I or someone else will post the update

• Kabam PinwheelKabam Pinwheel Administrator Posts: 116
    Posted the announcement here in the forums as well slightly after this, will make sure to keep passing along info in the forums as we have it

Posted the announcement here in the forums as well slightly after this, will make sure to keep passing along info in the forums as we have it

Huh ? This reply makes no sense to me
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★

If this relates to the Discord notes on what’s going on it still doesn’t address all the alliances now missing out on the Raid week because of insufficient communication in the game.

This week needs to be pushed back at this point
    BigBlueOx said:

If this relates to the Discord notes on what’s going on it still doesn’t address all the alliances now missing out on the Raid week because of insufficient communication in the game.

This week needs to be pushed back at this point
    Not all, some can join some cant, as I posted earlier cat Murdock said its being investigated they have no further update other than that.

What about all the alliances missing out on raids due to re-enlist problems? + Some people are not on forums. No in-game mail. So typical

• Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Member Posts: 93
    Still can't get into raids
    This whole scenario is about as balanced as the Serpent. Total nonsense that whole alliances are missing out
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,434 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

What about all the alliances missing out on raids due to re-enlist problems? + Some people are not on forums. No in-game mail. So typical

This is different from not able to get in. Those folks are enlisted.
    We were de-enlisted and since we took a break and decided to live RL rather than be on the forums/discord, didn't re-enlist and have now lost the chance to enlist into raids.
    edited September 3

ShuGokis said:

We were de-enlisted and since we took a break and decided to live RL rather than be on the forums/discord, didn't re-enlist and have now lost the chance to enlist into raids.
    It would still be considered the same thing for those who were enlisted but are now not to those who are and can’t join. They are not just going to screw over those who are no longer enlisted when they were, I would assume they are investigating it all.

It should have auto enlisted you too unless that is messed up as well.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,434 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

It would still be considered the same thing for those who were enlisted but are now not to those who are and can’t join. They are not just going to screw over those who are no longer enlisted when they were, I would assume they are investigating it all.

It didn't. I'm hoping they explore the situation, but knowing Kabam, my hopes aren't high

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

It didn't. I'm hoping they explore the situation, but knowing Kabam, my hopes aren't high
    I’m sure they are, at this rate cancel the raid start it again next week when everyone can get in.
  • MikeybotMikeybot Member Posts: 14
    Yup. We've been attempting to re-enlist since last night and no go.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    Our enlistment was wiped out. Now we have no option to enlist in Raids and the regular maps have been selected but we can’t get into them. Nothing in AQ is working right now.
    Another big topic where the mods seem to be MIA…