Why Kabam

_puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 74 β˜…
Kabam will never stop trolling people with this πŸ’€

Awakened Kushala or Shuri and I got off brand Batman

Comments

• _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 74 β˜…
    Most of the time I do that but this time I took my chances and paid the price

When will people understand that the reel means literally nothing and it's not "trolling" you?

Yeah, I never really understood it myself but people use it a lot and at the time it was the best word k could think of.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,296 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

When will people understand that the reel means literally nothing and it's not "trolling" you?

When its a good pull next to a Ms Marvel and a Kamala its THEIR GOOD LUCK, when its a roll over from an amazing champ its the game trolling them 🀣
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,082 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats now you just need to pull Superman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman
    EdisonLaw said:

Thanks man, I really hope I get them to complete the set
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,016 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do you know, spinning crystal is just waste of time? As soon you click the crystal, it's already decided what champs you gonna get, and as soon as you click to stop the spinning crystal, your ally can see what you get in ally home screen which champs you get, eventhough it still slowly spinning. If you don't believe it, just ask your ally teamate to see the home screen and you try to spin the crystal
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Member Posts: 306 β˜…β˜…
    Yea I've got a natural sig 140 7* Black Panther. Each one more painful than the last..
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 206 β˜…β˜…
    Some people just like pain. Or they are addicted to the thrill of victory(mostly defeat). Guess it can also feel like a form of gambling.... I guess. Big money! Big money! Big money! And..... STOP!!! WHAMMY!!!!

Yea I've got a natural sig 140 7* Black Panther. Each one more painful than the last..

Nah you haven’t felt pain until you open 70+ 6* feature's and still don’t get nick fury πŸ’€
    KabamDORK said:

The roll can be cold sometimes. May your next spin yield a slow roll to RNG bliss!

Yo dork, thanks man! Keep up the good work with the livestreams and everything else you do backstage!

Do you know, spinning crystal is just waste of time? As soon you click the crystal, it's already decided what champs you gonna get, and as soon as you click to stop the spinning crystal, your ally can see what you get in ally home screen which champs you get, eventhough it still slowly spinning. If you don't believe it, just ask your ally teamate to see the home screen and you try to spin the crystal

I’ve always suspected that but never tried it, I’ll try it next time.
    Malchaeis said:

Some people just like pain. Or they are addicted to the thrill of victory(mostly defeat). Guess it can also feel like a form of gambling.... I guess. Big money! Big money! Big money! And..... STOP!!! WHAMMY!!!!

Fun fact 90 percent of gamblers quit before making it big, not me though I’m going to keep grinding out this game.

• Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…
    That's how it is ,I have yet to Dupe my first R3 🀷🀷
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Member Posts: 178 β˜…β˜…

The reel means nothing, I agree. However, the animation is set up to "troll" at least a little bit. Take a look at daily crystals. The reel will show 7* almost every pick and (almost) always lands on fragments of some kind. It's designed to show the 7* to entice people to be excited.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Stryfe is awesome.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you put two low tier champs on both ends, the disappointment would be less.

Idk how these gotcha game dev strategies and traps works.

The top tier rewards are put on those places to make 'dumb' people try one more time because of a "near miss" syndrome. But how often do people get trapped when they can only open 1 most of the times?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Tbf the reel means one thing, is to create a near miss situation.
    Reel means nothing in the regard of the champion pulled, thats true!
  • IRQIRQ Member Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…

Soo... He's actually at the point he's useful now?

Anyway, when you open a 7* or 6* or any single-tier reward crystal the pictures are random, true, but with mixed tier crystals, like a Valiant, Paragon, anything like that, it just can't be. Every time you're bound to get the lowest tier prize it stops at, let's say, 7* champion for one second and then slowly rolls to the 4* behind. Given that a large amount of those aren't crystals you can just pay to buy more, I fail to see the point of irritating the player like this.

If you put two low tier champs on both ends, the disappointment would be less.

Idk how these gotcha game dev strategies and traps works.

The top tier rewards are put on those places to make 'dumb' people try one more time because of a "near miss" syndrome. But how often do people get trapped when they can only open 1 most of the times?

I think they should Stratton doing this to lower the disappointment players get therefore making them want to play more. I confess when I opened 45 featured I wanted prowler or nick fury and I got neither. I had been saving my shards for 70+ days and I wanted to quit playing but I’m a hard core player so I never stopped. Other people however that aren’t as committed to the game probably would have quit.
    Asher1_1 said:

That's how it is ,I have yet to Dupe my first R3 🀷🀷

Sorry buddy, but knowing Kabam you probably won’t get him/her duped for a while. That being said, best of luck to you!
  • Asim38Asim38 Member Posts: 149 β˜…β˜…
    EdisonLaw said:

Hyperion, Angela, Namor?
    Asim38 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Hyperion, Angela, Namor?
    Hyperion or count nefarious
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,082 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Asim38 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Hyperion, Angela, Namor?
    Or Gladiator, Captain Marvel and Attuma
    EdisonLaw said:

Asim38 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Hyperion, Angela, Namor?
    Or Gladiator, Captain Marvel and Attuma
    Sentry, Captain Britain, and vision(Aarkus)
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aquaman is a rip-off of Namor. Namor came first.
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116 β˜…

Aquaman is a rip-off of Namor. Namor came first.

But can Namor summon the Kraken :)
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Namor can summon all kinda sea creatures including sea Kaiju like Giganto. And in the first Marvel crossover where he fought the android Human Torch, he flooded New York with a damn great Tsunami. He doesn't need the Kraken.