**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Just cleaned this thread way up. Remember everybody, everybody is allowed to have their own opinions, and accusing somebody of "derailing a thread", is usually what derails the thread.

Gonna leave this open for now, but please remember to keep all conversation on topic to the post at hand, and refrain from attacking one another.

Thank you Miike.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Thanks kabam.
  • NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    They made a week where h get more by donating via units... nobody donates via units and here you guys are saying thank you. Gold realms were nice but you should enhance the other weeks.
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    I'm excited about the appreciation month as well. Thank you Mike!
  • Thnx miike
  • Nebula wrote: »
    They made a week where h get more by donating via units... nobody donates via units and here you guys are saying thank you. Gold realms were nice but you should enhance the other weeks.

Totally understand where you're coming from, but like we've said before, that's only a small portion of what we have planned for that week. There is still more coming than just what you guys have seen so far.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Nebula wrote: »

Totally understand where you're coming from, but like we've said before, that's only a small portion of what we have planned for that week. There is still more coming than just what you guys have seen so far.

That is somewhat good to hear, but from experience I'm not getting my hopes up whatsoever. It's gonna be something aimed at either the newbies who have yet to get a 4* or the whales who dont care. The "compensation package" aka Summoner Decapitatio... Appreciaton week is laughable so far.
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    After all of the bugs, after all of your faults of us wasting units on revives because of the terrible lag. The past month has been HORRENDOUS to play this game and this is the best you can come up with to "compensate us"

This has to be a late April fools joke cause if it isn't this is complete are utter CR&%
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

I honestly hope it good. Right now I'm disappointed.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★

Also we'll be judging these hype-up's you guys do by the quality of rewards given out on the button for Rocket's quests. I should not expect much, because it literally is getting stuff for doing nothing, but given how many times you and DK said don't push it my expectations are quite high.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    SlySly wrote: »
    Also we'll be judging these hype-up's you guys do by the quality of rewards given out on the button for Rocket's quests. I should not expect much, because it literally is getting stuff for doing nothing, but given how many times you and DK said don't push it my expectations are quite high.

They also explicitly stated on more than one occasion that the rewards for not pushing the button would be higher, but not crazy higher. And the button pushers got an email that explicitly stated that they got "most" of the rewards.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    so i guess the appreciation month is the compensation for all the problems we encountered from friday morning
    EU timezone until today? If i was a lvl 30 with no roster id appreciate that for sure.. I guess all the events nowadays are meant for the new players...kabam has no need for us anymore ? Thanks Kabam
    so i guess the appreciation month is the compensation for all the problems we encountered from friday morning
    EU timezone until today? If i was a lvl 30 with no roster id appreciate that for sure.. I guess all the events nowadays are meant for the new players...kabam has no need for us anymore ? Thanks Kabam

If you mean the blackout, it was commented on.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/3965/as-an-android-player-i-demand#latest

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/3965/as-an-android-player-i-demand#latest

Am also talking about the AQ problem at the same day with the blackout and the last nights blackout

Am also talking about the AQ problem at the same day with the blackout and the last nights blackout
    The AQ problem was resolved in a few hours, and the game was back up pretty fast last night.

The AQ problem was resolved in a few hours, and the game was back up pretty fast last night.

That doesnt make it any better Aq was resolved after 4hours i had to go to sleep.And the game came back up pretty fast But still it was Down And thats more time lost to do whatever i could have done and not just me but everyone else as well
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★

GW, the AQ problem is not fixed! We still have guys that are listed in two different AQ's and are stuck in a the middle of the path. Now that is affecting the whole battle group. So please don't make general statements based off your alliance being fine. This issue is still on going. We would appreciate it as much if you didn't presume it was fixed for everyone.

• FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Yes, thank you Kabam for the xp boost I can't use, the reduction in aq map costs and increase in aq donations via units since we only play free aq maps, the ability to adjust our masteries for free which tends to make aw defenses more difficult. You really appreciate me and I thank you for it.