**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buyer beware

RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
So when exactly will you be chopping up Blade again. Before everyone spends on him or after. I can see a bunch of apple/google complaints if you pull this after. Seen this in one of the threads and just made me stop and realize you aren't even hiding it anymore.

llamovjcn27h.jpg

EDIT: Seems you can't trust any threads anymore. Move along.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    This one smelled fishy from the start. The wording was wrong, the phrases "player testing beta" and "future ability changes" threw a red flag for me immediately, players instead of champions, all suggested someone other than Kabam Miike wrote that. It is also too short and the date is wrong: at that time the closed beta had not even gotten fully rolling yet. And the presence of Ronan and Sentry on that list screamed wishful thinking. Kabam would not put Sentry into a closed beta so soon after launch, and Ronan cannot simultaneously be on the closed beta balancing list *and* in the new featured crystal curated list recently announced.

Its not a particularly good fake, unless you can't read or understand English.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    So when exactly will you be chopping up Blade again. Before everyone spends on him or after. I can see a bunch of apple/google complaints if you pull this after. Seen this in one of the threads and just made me stop and realize you aren't even hiding it anymore.

llamovjcn27h.jpg

EDIT: Seems you can't trust any threads anymore. Move along.

A quick way to verify this type of stuff:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/profile/discussions/Kabam Miike

This shows you all the comments/posts that KabamMiike has made...just use the date tag on the fake post to see if it is on his profile
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Fake.
  • Nope. This is definitely fake, and not something I said. Closing this thread down now!
This discussion has been closed.