**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should I use my 5* mystic Gem on Magik?

G0dofd3ath86_G0dofd3ath86_ Posts: 4
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips

Should I use my 5* mystic Gem on Magik? 66 votes

Yes
68%
RagamugginGunnerDHCVoLtHaji_SaabStefffSpity68SCHNOOTYellsomeRomario26vg2782wSWeaponXadqqedfyvrAjisdopeQuincyPeckSakkbanOsteotomeSungjDarkrider05Jim0172KarinshiStark78Alfa 45 votes
No
13%
HeartlessJadedTonyStarkFoxhero007Alpha07GreenstrokeDOKTOROKTOPUStheshiznit05Lunchbox45 9 votes
Wait for other mystic
18%
JOHNOSA1995Golden_GuardianHotCarlosMonkey17288NguyenDauVision_41Chancellor_HawkBUZZdog3000SpiritOfVengeanceMahvelJaburahmfleury 12 votes

Comments

• Moved this discussion to the Strategy and Tips section.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    No
    Only gives her defencive cababilities, still bloody great offence champ without it
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Wait for other mystic
    Depends on what u need to use her for,,
    Defense : she need her awaken abilty altho many can counter magik now so.

For offense she dosent need it.

• Yes
    Yes, she would be the best mystic to Awaken Unless you have Doctor Voodoo.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No
    I have magik 5* not duped & a mystic 5* awakening gem. I won’t be awakening her. I kind of go by the rule of never using a gem for a defender. And that’s the only real purpose to awakening her is if you used her on defence. For attacking she doesn’t need her sig ability.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yes
    She is priceless on AQ, and probably clears a good 75% of my content. I value her more than my Blade as I lean towards power control and tend to play defensively. So it depends on your style of play and which characters suit your style to determine their true value to you. If a better mystic champ fits you better, save it for them.
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    Yes
    I would do it. Magik is one of the best offensive champs in the game and having limbo only makes her that much better. Her ability to rewind damage taken is amazing. Limbo is not as good as regeneration but has definitely saved my ass plenty of times in AQ/AW.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    No
    Dr Voodoo is the only Mystic worth an AG.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes
    Not if it’s a Generic, but she’s worth a Mystic
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Unless you have DV or SW and a bunch of sig stones (for SW), Magik is a great option.
    SCHNOOT wrote: »
    I would do it. Magik is one of the best offensive champs in the game and having limbo only makes her that much better. Her ability to rewind damage taken is amazing. Limbo is not as good as regeneration but has definitely saved my ass plenty of times in AQ/AW.

This basically sums up my opinion on the matter
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Wait for other mystic
    The choice to awaken her would be a strong one, but I'd wait.