**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happens if you change alliance during war season?

Like the title sais..... what happens if you change alliance during war season?
do you still get the rewards.... if you do which ones?
2 months is a lot of time.... kinda sucks if you can't get any rewards if you change alliance.
can I get something from a moderator?? or anyone?

Comments

• You must finish 5 wars in the Alliance where you end the season. This will reset if you leave and rejoin the same Alliance.
  • aaah thx @Kabam Miike
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    @Kabam Mike , could you please elaborate. I m in an alliance , we ve run more than 5 wars. if i leave and join another, and run more than 5 maps, would i receive rewards for both? and what if the new alliance is at a different class (say gold instead of bronze) ?
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    @Kabam Mike , could you please elaborate. I m in an alliance , we ve run more than 5 wars. if i leave and join another, and run more than 5 maps, would i receive rewards for both? and what if the new alliance is at a different class (say gold instead of bronze) ?

Highly unlikely. If this were the case then it could be easily exploited.
  • Ashesudeeni1Ashesudeeni1 Posts: 49
    You must finish 5 wars in the Alliance where you end the season. This will reset if you leave and rejoin the same Alliance.

he clearly says you must finish 5 wars in the alliance where you end the season. it will reset if you leave and join an alliance, so no you wont get rewards for both alliance. only the one you end the season on.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    dont need all the rewards. they could give us some of it