**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Generic Awaken gem on 5* Magic or 5*iceman ?

LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Just complete act 5 .. n get a generic 5* awaken gem . ( pull cosmic & science 5* awaken .. damn ! )

Already have 5* star blade awaken ..
magik & iceman help a lot in act 5 .. both important member .

Generic Awaken gem on 5* Magic or 5*iceman ? 56 votes

Magik 5*
37%
BigMoBadroseX_ScottLosspikTeflonscoundrelNastyEfnNateDanicb94Zane22Anurag1606Darkrider05MrgreenG-Hun-Gearzero7AKTEKCarme1974NiteAndDaeTrojanX05ElitehunterNext2HellMattScott 21 votes
Iceman 5*
23%
TBJ1118YotzBuckeyeKPSon_of_OdinStark78AlfaGreifmaster911SpiritOfVengeanceDrewbe14juST4fUNExspellies133ChinalordBahamutdjfocus 13 votes
Wait for class awakening gem
39%
GamerAjavedTheLazyKingNinjAlanLoPrestivg2782AxeCopFireSIlverProfessorKihlgastGAM3RGUYFoxhero007SungjSuperSam57BreybreyLt_Magnum_1vinniegainz_ASDF_HzorixananabananaAckbar67 22 votes

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Just because with generics I usually follow the "meh to god" rule.

I.e. SL

Both champs are awesome even unduped but you really couldn't go wrong with either.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Magik 5*
    What class awakener did u get? Damn sorry I missed that part
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Iceman does not have to be awakened to be great.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Iceman is great unawakened. Magik is going to be obsolete because of Blade's Danger Sense.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Magik will not be obsolete @Lt_Magnum_1 because she has always been better on offense than defense. If you are going to use a generic on one I'd say that Magik benefits more. Both are great champs and both are good unduped. Don't ever awaken anyone before you are ready to rank them high enough that you will use them. Really for 5*s I wouldn't awaken anyone before I was ready to 4/55. You might pull them again before that time
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I’d wait for someone who needs it. My 5* r4 magik is awesome undupped.
  • Iceman 5*
    you have to ask yourself what you need. Dupped iceman is very useful in offense, especially against spiderman and nc, while dupped magik is mainly for aw defense (of course limbo can also in offense; it helps to regen if your hit).
    If you don't have any problems when it comes to fighting spiderman or nc, go for magik; else go for iceman
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Will wait class Gem and follow the meh to god theory on generic gem . Thanks everyone !
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    Use it on Ice Man. Immune to poison, bleed, incinerate.. plus good for AQ map 6 or Act 5 Caltrop Nodes. Also, stops evade champs like a true champ.

Magik is only useful for Power Control..
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Both aren't worth a generic. You want to save that one for Voodoo, or Archangel or something.
  • Moved this to the Strategy and Tips section of the forum.