**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hela 15k featured?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Will there be a Medusa 15k crystal when she returns as a basic ?
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    f2gjmz50tdvg.jpg
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Hey everyone, just wanted to give a quick update. The Umbrakinetic Crystal (Hela's Featured Grandmaster Crystal) was briefly not showing up in the Crystal Vault, but should now be displaying properly. You may have to restart your app to see it though. We'll continue to update here once we have more information.

Missed the point entirely.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    They said no NEW 15k featured crystals......
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, just wanted to give a quick update. The Umbrakinetic Crystal (Hela's Featured Grandmaster Crystal) was briefly not showing up in the Crystal Vault, but should now be displaying properly. You may have to restart your app to see it though. We'll continue to update here once we have more information.

Missed the point entirely.

So weird, kabam never do that
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    They said no NEW 15k featured crystals......

Wrong
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah I thought Blade was the last 5* featured period.
  • Options
    ballpointkenballpointken Posts: 157
    Still no news? All I want to know is if this was a mistake or if we should be prepared for more of these 2 day features.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Still no news? All I want to know is if this was a mistake or if we should be prepared for more of these 2 day features.

Yeah that might significantly change how I utilize 5* shards. Right now I am #10kbasicforlife but if these crystals were coming back periodically I would switch to hoarding.

@Kabam Miike can we get a comment on whether this was a glitch in the matrix or part of the plan going forward?
  • Options
    Hey everyone -

Sorry for any confusion on this one! The Hela Featured Crystal was an error on our end in showing up. We will not be continuing with past Featured Crystal as we have stated.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Hey everyone -

Sorry for any confusion on this one! The Hela Featured Crystal was an error on our end in showing up. We will not be continuing with past Featured Crystal as we have stated.

Thanks for the clarification. Sigh...I really got my hopes up that we were not going to be limited to that awful featured crystal in its current form. :(
  • Options
    Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Well, from a guy who saved his cosmic awakening gem on a combined 7 pulls of Hela when she first came around and Medusa on her second round, then came up dry and reluctantly awakened CM because I thought featured cosmic champs would never show up again, this error is a slap in my face.
  • Options
    MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Yes, would be nice to let it run the full course... I would like a shot at her as well :/