game not starting

hey kabam pls help... the game is nt starting after the new update... on opening the game... screen turns black and gets struck in it... no further marvel logo appears... pls help
my device 8s samsung galaxy grand 2
and android 4.4 kitkat

Comments

• shekharshekhar Member Posts: 18
    should i reinstall the game?? or pls help what to do
  • Kabam AhabKabam Ahab Moderator Posts: 956
    Hi shekhar! Please see our Knowledge Base for steps on how to troubleshoot your Android device.
  • shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Honestly, I think the time taken for you to wait for a DECENT or HELPFUL answer that indeed can work will be MUCH longer than you actually go ahead get a reliable fast WIFI connection, and to uninstall, reinstall, launch, ensure complete download of data files on that reliable network without interruption, wait for virus scanning complete, relaunch and see if it resolve the problem for you

Don't get me wrong, I wish an official personnel will attend to you immediately, give you a strainght-to-the-point answer that directly and right away solve your problem. Too bad, after being on this site for so long, such a thing never happened that often.

Good luck and cheers!
  • shekharshekhar Member Posts: 18
    reinstalling worked fine fir me... thanks
  • mydnightmydnight Member Posts: 671 ★★★
    Happened to me when I first updated. I'm on Android and cleared the game data. That's basically the same thing as reinstalling. Give it a try next time.
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey shekhar, thanks for providing us with an update! Since your issue has been resolved, I will go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.