**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t get in the game

On iPhone X, haven’t been able to get in to the game since aq started today, and was on the game earlier today. My network is fine and I have WiFi, and I get connection problems each time opening the game
oh3vdvjwemnf.png

Comments

• HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    doing what you said worked for me, that sucks cuz it takes forever to download the game then you down load 550 mb's after that
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    I had to re-install twice to fix it. Worked for a while today. Now it's doing it again. Naturally, no response from Kabam. WTF.
  • SchmurgleSchmurgle Posts: 4
    This has happened to me as well about 4 or 5 different times since last Monday. I'm using a 9.7" iPad Pro, WiFi is working fine, everything else on the iPad is working fine, except MCoC. The problem only seems to happen when I try to launch the game, it hasn't kicked me offline as of now. The uninstall/reinstall seems to fix the issue, just such a hassle.
  • DrewerdrewDrewerdrew Posts: 21
    edited March 2018
    Same thing happening to me the past two days, I have had to reinstall 3 times already.glhtfvku7g4x.png
    IGN: Drewerdrew
    IOS: 11.2.6
    AT&T
    Iphone 8
  • Same, iPhone 8 Plus. On data and WiFi.
    Switched to my old galaxy and it booted right up
  • IMB055IMB055 Posts: 7
    I thought I was the only one, happened to me yesterday and now it just happened to me again. Kabam please fix this issue
  • I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting into the game. To help our teams out, if you haven't already, can you please provide some more details regarding this issue?

Device:
    Operating System Version:
    Game version installed:
    Specific location the issue is occurring:
    WiFi or Data (if Data only, Carrier as well):
    Using a VPN (if so, are you able to connect without the VPN):
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Some troubleshooting steps that may help:
    Try turning airplane mode on and then off.
    Close out of the app, reboot device, try logging in again.
    On iOS, close the app completely, log out of Game Center, open the app again and log-in directly to your Kabam account.
    Uninstall the game then reinstall.

Our QA Team does review the forums as well as bug reports submitted directly to our Support Team. Thank you very much for providing as much detail as possible, as this will help our Teams to determine the cause, as well as a possible resolution.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    I deleted the app and reinstalled the game on iPhone X. That seemed to fix the issue. I also had Game Center notifications set to off but turned those back on. I was on WiFi and data when this issue was going on.