**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Season 1: Rise of the Piloters

DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Kabam will you be taking any disciplinary actions against piloting in the game? It is really taking out the fun from the game and the competitiveness that this season was supposed to be all about.

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    No they will not. Again, they dont care
  • I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91
    I would suggest not throwing accusations around. You can prove or dissprove piloting.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    aolielneu9e5.jpg

Sure you can't
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    sure you can't what?
  • I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91
    The piloting issue is something that should be looked at for season 2.
    Riegel wrote: »
    sure you can't what?

Prove or disprove piloting
    Riegel wrote: »
    sure you can't what?

He didn't say you can't. He said don't accuse but prove it. Also, that picture doesn't prove anything, just that there are several devices running MCOC next to a cup of tea with lemon.
  • Riegel wrote: »
    sure you can't what?

You absolutely can.

“Yesterday I did 7 medusa bosses” -a well known pilot, bragging about his crusades

7 bosses? All I’m hearing there is at least 3 different alys got shafted.oim3pajvr3dp.jpeg
    y2pi5q3yxl9f.jpeg
    q7k00hei10ru.jpeg
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately it is well known in the community but out of our hands. Most top tier alliances require you to give login information to join again if you are being recruited you will know. It sux that theres probably 1 or 2 guys piloting most accounts in AW but until the creators do something then we have no other choice than to participate in the behavior if we want higher rewards or just pick up the scraps for following the rules.
    "I run 7 accounts in the same time...already done this"

Glad I don't have 7 different accounts
    "I run 7 accounts in the same time...already done this"

Glad I don't have 7 different accounts

I think you misquoted. He said he "can run 7 accounts in same time", because he has 7 devices. Not that he does. At least that's what was said.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I think this thread is a complete mess and needs to be shut down. Kabam has clearly stated account sharing is against the rules and that if you suspect someone of cheating how to handle it. So, let's leave it at that. If OP or anyone else is still feeling butthurt then you can always quit the game.
    I think you misquoted. He said he "can run 7 accounts in same time", because he has 7 devices. Not that he does. At least that's what was said.

You may be right. Past members of that player's alliance have admitted to piloting and have said that alliance pilots frequently. Like you said, one does not prove the other.
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    zero7 wrote: »
    420sam wrote: »
    I think this thread is a complete mess and needs to be shut down. Kabam has clearly stated account sharing is against the rules and that if you suspect someone of cheating how to handle it. So, let's leave it at that. If OP or anyone else is still feeling butthurt then you can always quit the game.

my butt doesn’t hurt, but i do think piloting should be looked at for season 2, as i like turtles suggested. i think that is reasonable.

Lol.its always for season 2 for season 2.

No these players knew the rules going in..
    Season 1 no season rewards for any shared acct..
    Strip all alliances with 1 shared acct off the season board
  • As we've mentioned before, account sharing is a violation of the Terms of Service and can result in disciplinary action on an account. If you ever believe that you've seen suspicious activity in the game, you can report it directly to Support by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". You can then send them any evidence you have and they will open up an investigation into your report.
This discussion has been closed.