**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Banned account

Hi guys,
last week i visited a friend and in order to play i used his device as mine had some issues. Today we bot got banned for a week for violating terms and service. As writen there someone cant use another players account. But i didnt. I just used his device. Is there a way to end the ban, as im not willing to continue play waiting a week, losing the progress ive done.

Comments

• MpakouMpakou Posts: 5
    And now my friend just informed me that his account banned for a month.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    In before its closed!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Yeh ... try contacting support, since nothing will be done here in the forums.
    But that is registed as account sharing, since another player account was logged in a device that belonged to some other player.
    edited April 2018
    edited in light of new information. lol
  • stop using mods
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Mpakou wrote: »
    its from labyrinths. i just hit 40. he did a week ago. we watched videos how to beat them. 700 units and patience is enough. but its an easy way to stop playing the game

😂🤣😂🤣
    edited April 2018
    what mods? im playing with ios device.never used something
    You just hit 40? like lvl 40?
    And you are trying to convince us that you 100% LOL legit?....

yeah ok.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    its from labyrinths. i just hit 40. he did a week ago. we watched videos how to beat them. 700 units and patience is enough. but its an easy way to stop playing the game

Except it takes a skilled player to do 1 lane of labyrinth more units then that or thousands of 4hr crystals...per lane. 😂
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    I enjoy this thread.
    believing me or not makes no difference now. just check a modder below. 3 star vs 6 star?? what a modded gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oATEXcoKPFQ
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    believing me or not makes no difference now. just check a modder below. 3 star vs 6 star?? what a modded gameplay

The number of stars doesn't matter. That challenge is nothing compared to the labyrinth.
    If your player name is the same as the one in the forums, then you did use a mod.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited April 2018

Would that be LOL?

If you beat LOL with a lvl 40 account, you're god.. oh sorry used mod!!

I think if that is the case, your LOL rewards will be taken away as well as LOL will not be available anymore. Let us know!!
    Lets just see how many forum rules we can break in this thread. LOL

You probably didn't even see the first guide on LOL, I know because I am still going through RTTL.

Even for the best LOL is not a joke. It has been said to be more difficult than Act 5.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    This thread is great. Thanks OP!
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★

You used 700 unites to 100% LOL?

That's a lot. You must have died a lot.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    59K and completed LOL yeah no way you did anything against the rules. This is an outrage! Be glad you still have your account.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★

You probably didn't even see the first guide on LOL, I know because I am still going through RTTL.

Even for the best LOL is not a joke. It has been said to be more difficult than Act 5.

It’s definitely tougher than act 5. I did the easy path with an r5 5* GP & used twice the units he’s claiming. Lol

Here's a guide on how to do LOL, but this thread is better than any videos out there -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7zxsABSN00
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    In before the lock and usuing someone else's device can get you banned as it is seen as account sharing by the devices owner kabam has no idea if it was actually u on the device or not they just know it wasn't ur device
  • The forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts, including bans. If you have more questions regarding bans, you can find more information here.
This discussion has been closed.