Infinity Dungeons - Solo?

FierrastarFierrastar Member Posts: 8
Will there be any opportunity to do these solo? I don't mean with matchmaking or friends; I mean completely solo. I don't even care if I have to leave the other side of it open.

Comments

• Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    That's what Event Quests are for! Infinity Dungeons are our first small scale multiplayer mode, and are only meant to be played with a Partner.
  • FierrastarFierrastar Member Posts: 8
    Well, that's unfortunate.
  • FierrastarFierrastar Member Posts: 8
    So, no chance that we can obtain all of the exclusive rewards, unique to this specific event (and not available to the event quests) without requiring us to team up? @Kabam Miike
  • Cats73Cats73 Member Posts: 314

Two words for angry loners: Second. Account.

It’s not like you can fight on both at the same time lol
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Member Posts: 301 ★★
    This is a good thing. Content that is for two players has to be fully designed for two players. Making it so one person can solo it just means it will be too easy for two people.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian
    Cats73 wrote: »

Two words for angry loners: Second. Account.

It’s not like you can fight on both at the same time lol

Why would you need to do that? Fight the left path, then fight the right path, then fight the minibosses in either order, then fight the boss. You might need to forego doing too high a difficulty due to the time limit if you have to keep logging in and out, but if you have two devices it could go reasonably smoothly.